Murray Feiss WB1492FSV
Celine 1 Light Reversible ADA Flush Mount Wall Sconce
- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Hand blown striated art glass shade
- Flush mount with bowl shade
- Made of steel
- Ultra secure mounting assembly and easy install Feiss technology makes this fixture quick and easy to install
- Match with other fixtures in the Celine collection for a stunning complementary style
- Reversible Mounting - May be installed with the light directed either upward or downward
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 13"
- Width: 8"
- Extension: 4"
- Backplate Width: 5.25"
- Product Weight: 1.76 lbs.
- HCO: 2.75"
- Reversible Mounting: Yes
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 1 (Not Included)
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 60
- Voltage: 120
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- UL rated for damp locations
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights in walkways or halls. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
Additional Murray Feiss Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Murray Feiss WB1492FSV Firenze Silver
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-s...
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall Sconce
Follow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.