|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Sconce Type||Flush Mount, Wall Washer, Ambient Sconce|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- White opal etched glass shade
- Flush mount with tapered shade
- Made of steel
- Ultra secure mounting assembly and easy install Feiss technology makes this fixture quick and easy to install
- Match with other fixtures in the Peyton Saltspray collection for a stunning complementary style
- Reversible Mounting - May be installed with the light directed either upward or downward
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 14.125"
- Width: 7.5"
- Extension: 4"
- Backplate Width: 7.25"
- Product Weight: 2.2 lbs.
- HCO: 6"
- Reversible Mounting: Yes
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 1 (Not Included)
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 60
- Voltage: 120
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- UL rated for damp locations
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights in walkways or halls. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
Additional Murray Feiss Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Murray Feiss Products
- Shop All Murray Feiss Peyton Saltspray Collection Products
Our SKU: WB1486
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Semi Gloss White
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
9 Questions from the Community
This item is hard-wired.
Is this light hard wire or plug in?
A. This item is hard-wired.
The Murray Feiss WB1486 is going to have several options in the Peyton Collection. The FM256 and the SF187 will have the dark metal accents.
What other lighting options are available to match these sconces? I would love to place two of these in my foyer - however, in order to do so I would need 2 matching lighting fixtures for hanging. So far, I have found the MF SF187 and MF FM256 - are there any other options? Thank you!
A. The Murray Feiss WB1486 is going to have several options in the Peyton Collection. The FM256 and the SF187 will have the dark metal accents.
The Murray Feiss WB1486 is a fixture that must be hard wired. It must be wired to a switch as there is nothing on the fixture itself to regulate on/off functions.
Can the light be turned on by the light itself or does it have to be set to a light switch?
A. The Murray Feiss WB1486 is a fixture that must be hard wired. It must be wired to a switch as there is nothing on the fixture itself to regulate on/off functions.
The Murray Feiss WB1486 has a glass shade. I hope this information helps you out.
Is this a fabric or glass shade?
A. The Murray Feiss WB1486 has a glass shade. I hope this information helps you out.
The Murray Feiss WB1486 has a glass shade.
Is this a glass or fabric shade?
A. The Murray Feiss WB1486 has a glass shade.
The Murray Feiss MF VS6702 is from the same collection.
Is there a coordinating double sconce for this product?
A. The Murray Feiss MF VS6702 is from the same collection.
Yes, this item has a white opal etched shade.
Is the shade an opal glass shade?
A. Yes, this item has a white opal etched shade.
From the center of the outlet to the top of the fixture measures 8".
What is the length from center of electric box to top of the fixture?
A. From the center of the outlet to the top of the fixture measures 8".
The Murray Feiss WB1486 is dimmable.
Is it dimmable?
The Murray Feiss WB1486 is dimmable.
Murray Feiss Peyton Saltspray Collection
Other Products In The Murray Feiss Peyton Saltspray Collection
Feiss Import LLC warrants its products are free from defects in workmanship and materials. Such warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, including without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. “Feiss” at its sole option, will repair or replace, a “Feiss” product, defective in workmanship or materials. Such repair or replacement is the sole and exclusive remedy against “Feiss” and is limited to one year from the date of shipment. “Feiss” reserves the right to determine whether to repair or replace. No charge back, or charge for labor or material, that does not have “Feiss” prior written approval, from “Feiss”. “Feiss” will not be responsible for any consequential or incidental damages in connection with any breach of its aforementioned warranty. “Feiss” does not make any warranties whatsoever and therefore, will accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever, for any products subjected to inappropriate application, installation, modification, or any manner, not in accordance with “Feiss” written or implied instructions. No representative, employee or associate of “Feiss” has any authority to bind “Feiss” to any warranty concerning goods sold by “Feiss”. This is the only enforceable warranty, provided by Feiss Import LLC.