|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Sconce Type||Upward Arm|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||75|
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Silver organza hardback with fabric shade
- Round shade
- Made of steel
- Ultra secure mounting assembly and easy install Feiss technology makes this fixture quick and easy to install
- Match with other fixtures in the Casual Luxury collection for a stunning complementary style
- Reversible Mounting - May be installed with the light directed either upward or downward
- Bulb Base - G9: A bi pin or 'bipin socket', G9 bulbs have a pin spread of 9 mm and are used mostly in 120V or 230V fixtures with halogen bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: G9 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 11.25"
- Length: 6"
- Extension: 6.5"
- Backplate Width: 4.5"
- Product Weight: 2.5 lbs.
- HCO: 6.438"
- Reversible Mounting: Yes
- Bulb Base: G9
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Number of Bulbs: 1 (Not Included)
- Watts Per Bulb: 75
- Wattage: 75
- Voltage: 120
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- UL rated for damp locations
- ADA compliant: No
Additional Murray Feiss Links
Our SKU: WB1378
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Steel
- Dark Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
The Murray Feiss WB1378 has an open bottom.
is there a diffuser on this or is the bottom open?
A. The Murray Feiss WB1378 has an open bottom.
The Murray Feiss WB1378 can be installed in a damp location.
Can this light be installed in a bathroom
A. The Murray Feiss WB1378 can be installed in a damp location.
The Murray Feiss WB1378 has to be hardwired and is not suitable for switch operation.
Is it possible to have switches on these fixtures? I need to turn them on and off at the fixture and not at a wall switch.
A. The Murray Feiss WB1378 has to be hardwired and is not suitable for switch operation.
The Murray Feiss WB1378 is not able to be used on a dimmer.
are this able to dim with wall switch
A. The Murray Feiss WB1378 is not able to be used on a dimmer.
Murray Feiss Casual Luxury Collection
Feiss Import LLC warrants its products are free from defects in workmanship and materials. Such warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, including without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. “Feiss” at its sole option, will repair or replace, a “Feiss” product, defective in workmanship or materials. Such repair or replacement is the sole and exclusive remedy against “Feiss” and is limited to one year from the date of shipment. “Feiss” reserves the right to determine whether to repair or replace. No charge back, or charge for labor or material, that does not have “Feiss” prior written approval, from “Feiss”. “Feiss” will not be responsible for any consequential or incidental damages in connection with any breach of its aforementioned warranty. “Feiss” does not make any warranties whatsoever and therefore, will accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever, for any products subjected to inappropriate application, installation, modification, or any manner, not in accordance with “Feiss” written or implied instructions. No representative, employee or associate of “Feiss” has any authority to bind “Feiss” to any warranty concerning goods sold by “Feiss”. This is the only enforceable warranty, provided by Feiss Import LLC.