|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up / Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Designed to cast light both upwards and downwards
- Suitable for Damp Locations
- Black Finish comes with Opal Etch Glass Shades
- Comes with Bell Shaped Shades
- Fixture housing is constructed of Metal ensuring years of reliable performance.
- Ultra Secure Mounting Assembly
- Bulbs are not included with this model - upon checkout bulbs will be offered
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 9.875"
- Length: 24.875"
- Extension: 6"
- Backplate Height: 5"
- Backplate Width: 9"
- Number of Bulbs: 3 (Not Included)
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 300
- Voltage: 120
- Wire Length: 96"
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- UL Rated for Damp Locations
- ADA Compliant: No
Additional Murray Feiss Links
Our SKU: VS18603
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Steel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
Thank you for your question. The bulbs for the Murray Feiss VS18603 do not have to be 100 watts. You would just need to make sure that the bulbs you decide to use have a medium base.
Do the bulbs have to be 100 watts each?
A. Thank you for your question. The bulbs for the Murray Feiss VS18603 do not have to be 100 watts. You would just need to make sure that the bulbs you decide to use have a medium base.
Murray Feiss Merritt Collection
Other Products In The Murray Feiss Merritt Collection
Murray Feiss F2656/6+3
Nine Light Up Lighting Multi-Tier Chandelier with ...$234.00-$234.00
Murray Feiss FM358
Merritt 2 Light Flush Mount Ceiling Fixture with O...$63.00-$63.00(2)
Murray Feiss F2654/3
Merritt 3 Light 1 Tier Island Chandelier with Opal...$159.00-$159.00
Murray Feiss SF295
Merritt 3 Light Semi-Flush Ceiling Fixture with Op...$78.00-$128.00
Murray Feiss WB1569
Merritt 1 Light Wall Sconce with Opal Etched Glass Shade$34.00-$34.00
Feiss Import LLC warrants its products are free from defects in workmanship and materials. Such warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, including without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. “Feiss” at its sole option, will repair or replace, a “Feiss” product, defective in workmanship or materials. Such repair or replacement is the sole and exclusive remedy against “Feiss” and is limited to one year from the date of shipment. “Feiss” reserves the right to determine whether to repair or replace. No charge back, or charge for labor or material, that does not have “Feiss” prior written approval, from “Feiss”. “Feiss” will not be responsible for any consequential or incidental damages in connection with any breach of its aforementioned warranty. “Feiss” does not make any warranties whatsoever and therefore, will accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever, for any products subjected to inappropriate application, installation, modification, or any manner, not in accordance with “Feiss” written or implied instructions. No representative, employee or associate of “Feiss” has any authority to bind “Feiss” to any warranty concerning goods sold by “Feiss”. This is the only enforceable warranty, provided by Feiss Import LLC.