|Light Direction||Up / Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||75|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Designed to cast light both upwards and downwards
- Suitable for Damp Locations
- Brushed Steel Finish comes with Opal Etch Glass Shades
- Comes with Square Shades
- Fixture housing is constructed of Steel & Aluminum ensuring years of reliable performance.
- Ultra Secure Mounting Assembly
- Bulbs are not included with this model - upon checkout bulbs will be offered
- Bulb Base - G9: A bi pin or 'bipin socket', G9 bulbs have a pin spread of 9 mm and are used mostly in 120V or 230V fixtures with halogen bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: G9 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 7.875"
- Length: 15.625"
- Extension: 6.375"
- Backplate Height: 4.5"
- Backplate Width: 8.125"
- Number of Bulbs: 2 (Not Included)
- Bulb Base: G9
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Bulb Type:
- Watts Per Bulb: 75
- Wattage: 150
- Voltage: 120
- Wire Length: 96"
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- UL Rated for Damp Locations
- ADA Compliant: No
Additional Murray Feiss Links
Our SKU: VS18302
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Steel
- Polished Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
No Questions Found
Murray Feiss Tierney Collection
Other Products In The Murray Feiss Tierney Collection
Feiss Import LLC warrants its products are free from defects in workmanship and materials. Such warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, including without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. “Feiss” at its sole option, will repair or replace, a “Feiss” product, defective in workmanship or materials. Such repair or replacement is the sole and exclusive remedy against “Feiss” and is limited to one year from the date of shipment. “Feiss” reserves the right to determine whether to repair or replace. No charge back, or charge for labor or material, that does not have “Feiss” prior written approval, from “Feiss”. “Feiss” will not be responsible for any consequential or incidental damages in connection with any breach of its aforementioned warranty. “Feiss” does not make any warranties whatsoever and therefore, will accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever, for any products subjected to inappropriate application, installation, modification, or any manner, not in accordance with “Feiss” written or implied instructions. No representative, employee or associate of “Feiss” has any authority to bind “Feiss” to any warranty concerning goods sold by “Feiss”. This is the only enforceable warranty, provided by Feiss Import LLC.