Feiss September Sale!
10% off select Feiss items. Use Coupon Code FEISS10 and Save!
Offer Ends 9/19/2014
|Base Color||Bronze, Silver|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Suitable for Damp Locations
- Fixture can only be installed in the Down Lighting configuration
- Brushed Steel Finish comes with White Opal Etch Glass Shades
- Comes with Cone Shaped Shades
- Fixture housing is constructed of Steel ensuring years of reliable performance.
- Ultra Secure Mounting Assembly
- Bulbs are not included with this model - upon checkout bulbs will be offered
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 9.25"
- Length: 24"
- Extension: 7"
- Canopy Diameter: 5.25"
- Backplate Diameter: 5.25"
- Number of Bulbs: 4 (Not Included)
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 400
- Voltage: 120
- Wire Length: 96"
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- UL Rated for Damp Locations
- ADA Compliant: No
Additional Murray Feiss Links
Our SKU: VS17404
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Steel
- Heritage Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
The Murray Feiss VS17404 can be used with a bulb that is less than 100 watts. It just cannot be used with one that is more than 100 watts.
Can less than 100 watt bulbs be used if desired?
A. The Murray Feiss VS17404 can be used with a bulb that is less than 100 watts. It just cannot be used with one that is more than 100 watts.
Murray Feiss VS17404
Can I buy the shade for this light?
A. Murray Feiss VS17404
The Murray Feiss VS17404 is designed to be hung with the lights facing up or down.
Could this light be hung with globes up instead of down?
A. The Murray Feiss VS17404 is designed to be hung with the lights facing up or down.
Yes, there is a 3 light version of the Murray Feiss VS17404, please see the Murray Feiss VS17403.
Does this light fixture come in 3 lights instead of 4?
A. Yes, there is a 3 light version of the Murray Feiss VS17404, please see the Murray Feiss VS17403.
Murray Feiss Perry Collection
Other Products In The Murray Feiss Perry Collection
Murray Feiss SF283
Perry 2 Light Semi-Flush Ceiling Fixture with Whit...$140.00-$140.00
Murray Feiss F2585/6+3
Nine Light Up Lighting Multi-Tier Chandelier with ...$450.00-$450.00
Murray Feiss VS17401
Perry 1 Light Bathroom Sconce with White Opal Etch...$58.00-$58.00(3)
Murray Feiss FM352
Perry 2 Light 13" Flush Mount Ceiling Fixture with...$92.00-$92.00(2)
Murray Feiss VS17402
Perry 2 Light Bathroom Vanity Light$88.00-$88.00(2)
Feiss Import LLC warrants its products are free from defects in workmanship and materials. Such warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, including without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. “Feiss” at its sole option, will repair or replace, a “Feiss” product, defective in workmanship or materials. Such repair or replacement is the sole and exclusive remedy against “Feiss” and is limited to one year from the date of shipment. “Feiss” reserves the right to determine whether to repair or replace. No charge back, or charge for labor or material, that does not have “Feiss” prior written approval, from “Feiss”. “Feiss” will not be responsible for any consequential or incidental damages in connection with any breach of its aforementioned warranty. “Feiss” does not make any warranties whatsoever and therefore, will accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever, for any products subjected to inappropriate application, installation, modification, or any manner, not in accordance with “Feiss” written or implied instructions. No representative, employee or associate of “Feiss” has any authority to bind “Feiss” to any warranty concerning goods sold by “Feiss”. This is the only enforceable warranty, provided by Feiss Import LLC.