|Base Color||Bronze, Silver|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Suitable for Damp Locations
- Fixture can be installed in Up or Down Lighting Configuration
- Brushed Steel Finish comes with White Opal Etch Glass Shades
- Comes with Tapered Shades
- Fixture housing is constructed of Steel ensuring years of reliable performance.
- Ultra Secure Mounting Assembly
- Bulbs are not included with this model - upon checkout bulbs will be offered
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 8.75"
- Length: 13.25"
- Extension: 5"
- Backplate Height: 4.5"
- Backplate Width: 10"
- Number of Bulbs: 2 (Not Included)
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 200
- Voltage: 120
- Wire Length: 96"
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- UL Rated for Damp Locations
- ADA Compliant: No
Additional Murray Feiss Links
- Shop All Murray Feiss Products
- Shop All Murray Feiss Clayton Collection Products
Our SKU: VS16602
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
7 Questions from the Community
Is the oil rubbed bronze dark brown or black?
Are the bulbs white or amber?
Is the glass white or amber?
I am thinking of using this in a commercial building, LEED Cert. but need to be able to use CFL bulbs, is that possible?
Can this be mounted on mirror?
What are the dimensions of the base plate?
What is the wall/back plate made of? The image suggests that there is a glass or plastic panel in the center?
Murray Feiss Clayton Collection
Other Products In The Murray Feiss Clayton Collection
Murray Feiss VS16603
Clayton 3 Light Bathroom Vanity Light
Murray Feiss VS16601
Clayton 1 Light Wall Sconce
Murray Feiss VS16604
Clayton 4 Light Bathroom Vanity Light