|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- White opal glass shade
- Cylindrical shade
- Made of die cast zinc
- Ultra secure mounting assembly and easy install Feiss technology makes this fixture quick and easy to install
- Match with other fixtures in the Sullivan collection for a stunning complementary style
- Reversible Mounting - May be installed with the light directed either upward or downward
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 9.375"
- Length: 4.5"
- Extension: 4.5"
- Backplate Width: 4.5"
- Product Weight: 2.2 lbs.
- HCO: 7"
- Reversible Mounting: Yes
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Shape: A19
- Number of Bulbs: 1 (Not Included)
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- UL rated for damp locations
- ADA compliant: No
Additional Murray Feiss Links
Our SKU: VS16101
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Steel
- Heritage Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The Murray Feiss VS16101 mounting plate is designed for a 4" octagon box.
Can I use a 3" Jem box to mount this particular fixture?
A. The Murray Feiss VS16101 mounting plate is designed for a 4" octagon box.
Thank you for your question. No, the Murray Feiss VS16101 is not wireless.
Is this a wireless sconce?
A. Thank you for your question. No, the Murray Feiss VS16101 is not wireless.
The Murray Feiss VS16101 is dimmable.
I'm assuming this fixture is a hard wire, but will it work on a dimmable light switch?
The Murray Feiss VS16101 is dimmable.
Murray Feiss Sullivan Collection
Other Products In The Murray Feiss Sullivan Collection
Murray Feiss VS16102
Sullivan 2 Light ADA Bathroom Vanity Light$178.00-$178.00
Murray Feiss VS16103
Sullivan 3 Light Bathroom Vanity Light$224.00-$224.00
Feiss Import LLC warrants its products are free from defects in workmanship and materials. Such warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, including without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. “Feiss” at its sole option, will repair or replace, a “Feiss” product, defective in workmanship or materials. Such repair or replacement is the sole and exclusive remedy against “Feiss” and is limited to one year from the date of shipment. “Feiss” reserves the right to determine whether to repair or replace. No charge back, or charge for labor or material, that does not have “Feiss” prior written approval, from “Feiss”. “Feiss” will not be responsible for any consequential or incidental damages in connection with any breach of its aforementioned warranty. “Feiss” does not make any warranties whatsoever and therefore, will accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever, for any products subjected to inappropriate application, installation, modification, or any manner, not in accordance with “Feiss” written or implied instructions. No representative, employee or associate of “Feiss” has any authority to bind “Feiss” to any warranty concerning goods sold by “Feiss”. This is the only enforceable warranty, provided by Feiss Import LLC.