Feiss Black Friday / Cyber Monday Sale
Save 15% on all Murray Feiss. Use Coupon FEISS15
Offer Ends 12/8/2014
|Genre||Contemporary, Midcentury / Vintage|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Material||Other Metals, Steel|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||75|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Brushed Steel Finish comes with White Opal Etched Glass Shades
- Comes with Square Shades
- Fixture housing is constructed of Steel & Zinc ensuring years of reliable performance.
- Ultra Secure Mounting Assembly
- Bulbs are not included with this model - upon checkout bulbs will be offered
- Bulb Base - G9: A bi pin or 'bipin socket', G9 bulbs have a pin spread of 9 mm and are used mostly in 120V or 230V fixtures with halogen bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: G9 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 7.75"
- Length: 22.5"
- Extension: 3.5"
- Backplate Height: 4.75"
- Backplate Width: 4.75"
- Number of Bulbs: 3 (Not Included)
- Bulb Base: G9
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Bulb Type:
- Watts Per Bulb: 75
- Wattage: 225
- Voltage: 120
- Wire Length: 96"
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights hung in walkways, halls, corridors, passageways or aisles. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
- ADA Compliant: Yes
Additional Murray Feiss Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Murray Feiss Products
- Shop All Murray Feiss Halstad Collection Products
Our SKU: VS14503
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Steel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
The Murray Feiss VS14503 is The Murray Feiss VS14503 cannot be used with a dimmer switch.
can you use a dimmer switch on this light?
A. The Murray Feiss VS14503 is The Murray Feiss VS14503 cannot be used with a dimmer switch.
This item uses a G9 Halogen bulb.
what bulb does it use?
A. This item uses a G9 Halogen bulb.
The manufacturer does not suggest that the Murray Feiss VS14503 Bathroom Fixture be hung with the lights facing down. The flow of the heat from the bulb could possibly fracture the glass.
Can this be hung with the lights facing down?
A. The manufacturer does not suggest that the Murray Feiss VS14503 Bathroom Fixture be hung with the lights facing down. The flow of the heat from the bulb could possibly fracture the glass.
The Murray Feiss VS14503 cannot be used with a dimmer switch.
can you use a dimmer switch on this light?
A. The Murray Feiss VS14503 cannot be used with a dimmer switch.
This fixture takes G9 Halogen bulbs.
What kind of bulb does it use?
A. This fixture takes G9 Halogen bulbs.
Murray Feiss Halstad Collection
Other Products In The Murray Feiss Halstad Collection
Murray Feiss MR1093
Hallie Rectangular Mirror$217.00-$271.00
Murray Feiss FM306
Halstad 2 Light Flush Mount Ceiling Fixture$238.00-$238.00
Murray Feiss VS14501
Halstad 1 Light ADA Bathroom Sconce$115.00-$115.00
Feiss Import LLC warrants its products are free from defects in workmanship and materials. Such warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, including without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. “Feiss” at its sole option, will repair or replace, a “Feiss” product, defective in workmanship or materials. Such repair or replacement is the sole and exclusive remedy against “Feiss” and is limited to one year from the date of shipment. “Feiss” reserves the right to determine whether to repair or replace. No charge back, or charge for labor or material, that does not have “Feiss” prior written approval, from “Feiss”. “Feiss” will not be responsible for any consequential or incidental damages in connection with any breach of its aforementioned warranty. “Feiss” does not make any warranties whatsoever and therefore, will accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever, for any products subjected to inappropriate application, installation, modification, or any manner, not in accordance with “Feiss” written or implied instructions. No representative, employee or associate of “Feiss” has any authority to bind “Feiss” to any warranty concerning goods sold by “Feiss”. This is the only enforceable warranty, provided by Feiss Import LLC.