|Base Color||Bronze, Silver|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||75|
Whether your decorating theme is traditional or contemporary, there is a place for this unique and stunning collection. The organza shades and plated dark bronze finish demand attention to the fine details of these fixtures. The wall brackets and sconces have a dual back plate for a dimensional design accent, and spun metal trim rings at the top and bottom of the shade lend a finishing touch. All of the shades on these wonderful fixtures are enclosed at the bottom for a lovely casting of light.
- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Suitable for Damp Locations
- Fixture can only be installed in the Up Lighting configuration
- Brushed Steel Finish comes with Silver Organza Hardback Fabric Shades
- Comes with Round Shades
- Fixture housing is constructed of Steel ensuring years of reliable performance.
- Ultra Secure Mounting Assembly
- Bulbs are not included with this model - upon checkout bulbs will be offered
- Bulb Base - G9: A bi pin or 'bipin socket', G9 bulbs have a pin spread of 9 mm and are used mostly in 120V or 230V fixtures with halogen bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: G9 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 6.75"
- Length: 36"
- Depth: 7.5"
- Extension: 7.5"
- Backplate Height: 19.5"
- Backplate Width: 4.5"
- Number of Bulbs: 4 (Not Included)
- Bulb Base: G9
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Bulb Type:
- Watts Per Bulb: 75
- Wattage: 300
- Voltage: 120
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- UL Rated for Damp Locations
- ADA Compliant: No
Additional Murray Feiss Links
Our SKU: VS13704
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Steel
- Dark Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
It is not recommend to hang the Murray Feiss VS13704 upside down due to the heat build up that occurs from the halogen bulb.
Can this be down lighted?
A. It is not recommend to hang the Murray Feiss VS13704 upside down due to the heat build up that occurs from the halogen bulb.
The Murray Feiss VS13704 is not specifically designed to be installed on a sloped ceiling. This being said I see no reason you could not install this fixture in as mentioned, given you have the proper electrical connection and space.
Do you think it could be mounted to an angled ceiling with the lights towards the up position?
A. The Murray Feiss VS13704 is not specifically designed to be installed on a sloped ceiling. This being said I see no reason you could not install this fixture in as mentioned, given you have the proper electrical connection and space.
The Murray Feiss VS13704 is UL Listed for Damp Locations.
Is it rated for wet areas?
A. The Murray Feiss VS13704 is UL Listed for Damp Locations.
Murray Feiss Casual Luxury Collection
Feiss Import LLC warrants its products are free from defects in workmanship and materials. Such warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, including without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. “Feiss” at its sole option, will repair or replace, a “Feiss” product, defective in workmanship or materials. Such repair or replacement is the sole and exclusive remedy against “Feiss” and is limited to one year from the date of shipment. “Feiss” reserves the right to determine whether to repair or replace. No charge back, or charge for labor or material, that does not have “Feiss” prior written approval, from “Feiss”. “Feiss” will not be responsible for any consequential or incidental damages in connection with any breach of its aforementioned warranty. “Feiss” does not make any warranties whatsoever and therefore, will accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever, for any products subjected to inappropriate application, installation, modification, or any manner, not in accordance with “Feiss” written or implied instructions. No representative, employee or associate of “Feiss” has any authority to bind “Feiss” to any warranty concerning goods sold by “Feiss”. This is the only enforceable warranty, provided by Feiss Import LLC.