Feiss September Sale!
10% off select Feiss items. Use Coupon Code FEISS10 and Save!
Offer Ends 9/26/2014
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Genre||Rustic / Lodge|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Pendant Type||Full Sized|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Fixture includes three 12 inch stems and one 6 inch stem for easy installation at different hanging heights
- Fixture housing is constructed of Steel ensuring years of reliable performance
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- All Feiss pendants featuring stem kits come with canopies equipped with a 90° swivel to allow for mounting on a vaulted ceilings
- Bulbs not included with this model - recommended bulbs will be offered upon checkout
- Features a Glass shade
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 60
- Voltage: 120
- Height: 24.37"
- Diameter: 4"
- Canopy Diameter: 5.5"
- Backplate Diameter: 5.5"
- Wire Length: 180"
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Murray Feiss Links
Our SKU: P1226
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Mocha Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The Murray Feiss P1226 hangs down 69". You could put this in a bathroom but it would hang down almost 6 ft as to why it is not suggested.
how far does this light hang down from ceiling to bottom of glass. would it be ok to use in a bathroom?
A. The Murray Feiss P1226 hangs down 69". You could put this in a bathroom but it would hang down almost 6 ft as to why it is not suggested.
The Murray Feiss P1226 can be hung from a slanted ceiling.
Can this light be hung from a slanted ceiling?
A. The Murray Feiss P1226 can be hung from a slanted ceiling.
The height is adjustable as the fixture includes 1 6" and 3 12" stems or you don't need to use any stems. The hanging height range is 27"-69" (min. - max.)
Is the pole that hangs down have a telescoping feature or can a piece be left out to make it shorter? Really like the light, but it would hang 2 inches from my counter top and I have vaulted ceilings!!
A. The height is adjustable as the fixture includes 1 6" and 3 12" stems or you don't need to use any stems. The hanging height range is 27"-69" (min. - max.)
Murray Feiss El Nido Collection
Other Products In The Murray Feiss El Nido Collection
Murray Feiss SF286
El Nido 2 Light Semi-Flush Fixture$206.00-$206.00(1)
Murray Feiss F2607/3
El Nido 3 Light Bowl Pendant$374.00-$374.00(1)
Murray Feiss VS17803
El Nido 3 Light Bathroom Vanity Light$230.00-$230.00
Murray Feiss F2606/8
El Nido 8 Light 1 Tier Chandelier$600.00-$600.00(1)
Murray Feiss WB1531
El Nido 1 Light Wall Sconce$94.00-$94.00
Feiss Import LLC warrants its products are free from defects in workmanship and materials. Such warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, including without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. “Feiss” at its sole option, will repair or replace, a “Feiss” product, defective in workmanship or materials. Such repair or replacement is the sole and exclusive remedy against “Feiss” and is limited to one year from the date of shipment. “Feiss” reserves the right to determine whether to repair or replace. No charge back, or charge for labor or material, that does not have “Feiss” prior written approval, from “Feiss”. “Feiss” will not be responsible for any consequential or incidental damages in connection with any breach of its aforementioned warranty. “Feiss” does not make any warranties whatsoever and therefore, will accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever, for any products subjected to inappropriate application, installation, modification, or any manner, not in accordance with “Feiss” written or implied instructions. No representative, employee or associate of “Feiss” has any authority to bind “Feiss” to any warranty concerning goods sold by “Feiss”. This is the only enforceable warranty, provided by Feiss Import LLC.