|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Genre||Rustic / Lodge|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||Yes|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
- Fixture includes four 12 inch stems and one 6 inch stem for easy installation at different hanging heights
- Fixture housing is constructed of Steel ensuring years of reliable performance
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- All Feiss pendants featuring stem kits come with canopies equipped with a 90° swivel to allow for mounting on a vaulted ceilings
- Bulbs not included with this model - recommended bulbs will be offered upon checkout
- Features a Cream Fabric shade
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 19.75"
- Width: 24.25" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Diameter: 24.25"
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 4
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 240
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Murray Feiss Links
Our SKU: P1152
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
The Murray Feiss P1152 can not be hung with a swag chain.
Can this be hung with a swag chain?
A. The Murray Feiss P1152 can not be hung with a swag chain.
The Murray Feiss P1152 Chandelier can be semi-flush mounted as the arms aren't removable. When mounted without any of the down rods the overall height is 21.25". The fixture comes with different sized down rods for a variety of different overall lengths possible. When using all the rods it will be a maximum of 75.25" in height.
What is the minimum and maximum height of this light (i.e., can it be "flush" mounted and are there different height "rods")?
A. The Murray Feiss P1152 Chandelier can be semi-flush mounted as the arms aren't removable. When mounted without any of the down rods the overall height is 21.25". The fixture comes with different sized down rods for a variety of different overall lengths possible. When using all the rods it will be a maximum of 75.25" in height.
This item has an open bottom with no diffuser.
Is there a light diffuser under neath the lite or is open
A. This item has an open bottom with no diffuser.
The Murray Feiss P1152 can be mounted from a sloped ceiling.
Can this be mounted on a sloped ceiling?
A. The Murray Feiss P1152 can be mounted from a sloped ceiling.
The Murray Feiss P1152 has more of a dark cream shade than white.
Is the cream shade very dark or could it look more white
A. The Murray Feiss P1152 has more of a dark cream shade than white.
Murray Feiss Stelle Collection
Feiss Import LLC warrants its products are free from defects in workmanship and materials. Such warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, including without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. “Feiss” at its sole option, will repair or replace, a “Feiss” product, defective in workmanship or materials. Such repair or replacement is the sole and exclusive remedy against “Feiss” and is limited to one year from the date of shipment. “Feiss” reserves the right to determine whether to repair or replace. No charge back, or charge for labor or material, that does not have “Feiss” prior written approval, from “Feiss”. “Feiss” will not be responsible for any consequential or incidental damages in connection with any breach of its aforementioned warranty. “Feiss” does not make any warranties whatsoever and therefore, will accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever, for any products subjected to inappropriate application, installation, modification, or any manner, not in accordance with “Feiss” written or implied instructions. No representative, employee or associate of “Feiss” has any authority to bind “Feiss” to any warranty concerning goods sold by “Feiss”. This is the only enforceable warranty, provided by Feiss Import LLC.