We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Fixture can only be installed in the Down Lighting configuration
- Brushed Steel Finish comes with White Opal Etch Glass Shades
- Comes with Cone Shaped Shades
- Ultra Secure Mounting Assembly
- Bulbs are not included with this model - upon checkout bulbs will be offered
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 9.5"
- Width: 12.75"
- Extension: 6"
- Number of Bulbs: 2 (Not Included)
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 200
- Voltage: 120
- Wire Length: 96"
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- ADA Compliant: No
Additional Murray Feiss Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Murray Feiss Products
- Shop All Murray Feiss Paris Moderne Collection Products
Our SKU: MF VS9402
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Corinthian Bronze*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
The entire Murray Feiss MF VS9402 has a brushed steel finish, not chrome or nickel. Please let me know if you have any further questions.
From the photo, this looks more like brushed chrome than brushed nickel. Is that correct? Also, it looks like the components holding the globes are polished, not brushed. Is this correct?
A. The entire Murray Feiss MF VS9402 has a brushed steel finish, not chrome or nickel. Please let me know if you have any further questions.
The Murray Feiss MF VS9402 has shades that are frosted white.
Is the shade white or cream colored? In the photo it looks a bit pink. Thank you
A. The Murray Feiss MF VS9402 has shades that are frosted white.
The Murray Feiss MF VS9402 can also be used as an uplight.
Can this be installed as an uplight, also?
A. The Murray Feiss MF VS9402 can also be used as an uplight.
Murray Feiss is currently closed but I will email you if they sell this replacement glass and at what cost.
Can you get an extra set of the glass shades? If so, how much are they?
A. Murray Feiss is currently closed but I will email you if they sell this replacement glass and at what cost.
Thank you for your question. Yes, brushed nickel tends to be very similar to brushed steel. Brushed nickel is generally a bit shinier than brushed steel. Please let me know if you have any further questions.
Is brushed steel pretty much the same as a brushed nickel finish? Picture looks same.
A. Thank you for your question. Yes, brushed nickel tends to be very similar to brushed steel. Brushed nickel is generally a bit shinier than brushed steel. Please let me know if you have any further questions.
Murray Feiss Paris Moderne Collection
Other Products In The Murray Feiss Paris Moderne Collection
Murray Feiss WB1249
Paris Moderne 1 Light Wall Sconce$76.00-$76.00
Murray Feiss VS9403
Paris Moderne 3 Light Bathroom Vanity Light$151.00-$151.00(1)
Murray Feiss VS9402
Paris Moderne 2 Light Bathroom Vanity Light$107.00-$107.00(4)
Feiss Import LLC warrants its products are free from defects in workmanship and materials. Such warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, including without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. “Feiss” at its sole option, will repair or replace, a “Feiss” product, defective in workmanship or materials. Such repair or replacement is the sole and exclusive remedy against “Feiss” and is limited to one year from the date of shipment. “Feiss” reserves the right to determine whether to repair or replace. No charge back, or charge for labor or material, that does not have “Feiss” prior written approval, from “Feiss”. “Feiss” will not be responsible for any consequential or incidental damages in connection with any breach of its aforementioned warranty. “Feiss” does not make any warranties whatsoever and therefore, will accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever, for any products subjected to inappropriate application, installation, modification, or any manner, not in accordance with “Feiss” written or implied instructions. No representative, employee or associate of “Feiss” has any authority to bind “Feiss” to any warranty concerning goods sold by “Feiss”. This is the only enforceable warranty, provided by Feiss Import LLC.