|Base Color||Black, Bronze|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Constructed of durable Aluminum ensuring years of reliable performance outdoors
- Safety rated for Wet Locations. This means the fixture can be installed in areas without cover of an overhang or roof.
- Ultra secure mounting assembly and easy install Feiss technology makes this fixture quick and easy to install
- Match this fixture with a post light or an outdoor ceiling light from the Cotswold Lane Collection to create a stunning matching look
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120
- Height: 11.5"
- Width: 6.5"
- Energy Star: No
- Dark Sky: No
- Motion Sensor: No
- Photocell: No
- Solar: No
- ADA: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Wet Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights hung in walkways, halls, corridors, passageways or aisles. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
Additional Murray Feiss Links
- Shop All Murray Feiss Products
- Shop All Murray Feiss Cotswold Lane Collection Products
Our SKU: MF OL5400
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
6 Questions from the Community
How large is the back plate in diameter? Is the light only 11.5 inches tall?
A. The Murray FeissOL5400 backplate measures 8 1/8" in height and 5 1/8" in width. The fixture itself measures 11.5" in height but there are larger versions in the collection which can be found in the Cotswold Lane Collection here
Is this light open at the bottom? Does light shine out of the bottom downward?
Can a standard 100 watt light bulb be used in frigid weather or does a special "tuff" light bulb have to be used?
Is this particular light Energy efficient--i.e. does it have a photocell?
Does this light have dawn to dusk?
What metal is this fixture made of?
Murray Feiss Cotswold Lane Collection
Other Products In The Murray Feiss Cotswold Lane Collection
Murray Feiss MF OL5401
Traditional 2 Light Outdoor Wall Lantern from the Cotswold Lane Collection with Clear Beveled Glass Shades
Murray Feiss MF OL5402
Traditional 3 Light Outdoor Wall Lantern from the Cotswold Lane Collection with Clear Beveled Glass Shades
Murray Feiss MF OL5413
Traditional 2 Light Outdoor Ceiling Fixture from the Cotswold Lane Collection with Clear Beveled Glass Shades
Murray Feiss MF OL5411
Traditional 3 Light Outdoor Pendant Lantern from the Cotswold Lane Collection with Clear Beveled Glass Shades
Murray Feiss MF OL5407
Traditional 3 Light Post Lantern from the Cotswold Lane Collection with Clear Beveled Glass Shades