|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||40|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Constructed of durable Steel ensuring years of reliable performance outdoors
- Safety rated for Wet Locations. This means the fixture can be installed in areas without cover of an overhang or roof.
- Ultra secure mounting assembly and easy install Feiss technology makes this fixture quick and easy to install
- Match this fixture with a post light or an outdoor ceiling light from the Chameleon Collection to create a stunning matching look
- Bulb Base - G9: A bi pin or 'bipin socket', G9 bulbs have a pin spread of 9 mm and are used mostly in 120V or 230V fixtures with halogen bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: G9 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Bulb Base: G9
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Watts Per Bulb: 40
- Wattage: 80
- Voltage: 120
- Height: 14"
- Width: 4.75"
- Extension: 3.75"
- Energy Star: No
- Dark Sky: No
- Motion Sensor: No
- Photocell: No
- Solar: No
- ADA: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Wet Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights hung in walkways, halls, corridors, passageways or aisles. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
Additional Murray Feiss Links
- Shop All Murray Feiss Products
- Shop All Murray Feiss Chameleon Collection Products
Our SKU: MF ODWB4320
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
6 Questions from the Community
What is the size of this item? Also, is there a larger version?
Is the glass white on the bronze light?
Can this be used as a ceiling fixture? Are there ends on each side?
Can this fixture be hung horizontally?
Is this flush mounted or recessed? We have concrete walls and need a flush mounted exterior light. Thanks.
does this fixture shine from top to bottom