Compare Our Prices
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Incandescent or Fluorescent|
|Collection||American Foursquare Collection, Boulevard|
|Installation Type||Flush Mount|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen Nook|
|Theme||Modern, Traditional / Classic, Transitional, Wrought Iron|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
- Fixture is flushmounted and measures 15 inches wide by 4.5 inches tall.
- Inspired by both Asian and Art Deco motifs with strong dark silhouettes providing a clean line and stunning focal point in a contemporary or transitional interior
- Featuring Amber Alabaster Glass
- Requires two medium base lamps 60w max
Additional Murray Feiss Links
- Shop All Murray Feiss Products
- Shop All Murray Feiss Cabbott Bridge Collection Products
Our SKU: MF FM229
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Brushed Steel/Polished Nickle
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
What are the dimensions of the Murray Feiss FM229?
Is the glass dome 'amber' or white?
Does the white shade have a marbled/swirled look or is the shade finish uniform?
How do you change the bulb? We can't seem to open it.
The finishes state "brushed steel/polished nickel", which are really two different looks. Is it a "brushed" finished or a "polished" finish?
Wrought Iron Flushmount Ceiling Fixture from the Boulevard Collection 2 3
beautiful but hard to change bulbs Very sleek, low profile and clean, good for modern area. I used it in a bathroom. Need two people to change bulbs, but otherwise great. Hard to find nice glass dome. January 8, 2010
Excellent install and light This light was very easy to install and serves it's function quite well. June 8, 2009
1-3 of 3
Your recently viewed items