We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
- Fixture housing is constructed of Steel ensuring years of reliable performance
- Fixture contains stunning Glass accents that bring the fixture added beauty
- Features a stunning Glass shade
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Fixture Sends Illumination in a downward direction while also providing ambient illumination for the entire room
- Bulbs are not included with this model - upon checkout bulbs will be offered
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 300
- Voltage: 120
- Height: 19"
- Width: 24"
- Canopy Diameter: 5"
- Backplate Diameter: 5"
- Chain Length: 60"
- Wire Length: 180"
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Established in 1955, Murray Feiss began by offering a small assortment of porcelain figurine lamps that were topped with his mother's hand-sewn lampshades, and the brand has evolved over the years into one of the country's leading manufacturers of decorative lighting products. As always, we strive to deliver an expansive selection of beautiful designs, accessible price points and exceptional customer service -- attributes that were all near and dear to Murray Feiss when he founded this company and remain equally important to us today as we look toward the future.
Additional Murray Feiss Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Murray Feiss Products
- Shop All Murray Feiss Morgan Collection Products
Our SKU: F2731/3
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Steel*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
The Murray Feiss F2731/3 is able to be mounted from a sloped ceiling. If your slope is more then 12 degrees you may want to look in to a sloped ceiling adapter.
Can this be hung from a slightly sloped ceiling?
A. The Murray Feiss F2731/3 is able to be mounted from a sloped ceiling. If your slope is more then 12 degrees you may want to look in to a sloped ceiling adapter.
Murray Feiss Morgan Collection
Other Products In The Murray Feiss Morgan Collection
Murray Feiss VS22002
Morgan 2 Light Bathroom Vanity Light$53.00-$53.00
Murray Feiss F2728/5
Morgan 5 Light 1 Tier Chandelier with White Opal E...$160.00-$160.00
Murray Feiss WB1583
Morgan 1 Light Wall Sconce$32.00-$32.00
Murray Feiss F2732/3
Morgan 3 Light Bowl Pendant with White Opal Etched...$135.00-$135.00
Murray Feiss VS22001
Morgan 1 Light Wall Sconce Bathroom Sconce with Et...$31.00-$31.00
Feiss Import LLC warrants its products are free from defects in workmanship and materials. Such warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, including without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. “Feiss” at its sole option, will repair or replace, a “Feiss” product, defective in workmanship or materials. Such repair or replacement is the sole and exclusive remedy against “Feiss” and is limited to one year from the date of shipment. “Feiss” reserves the right to determine whether to repair or replace. No charge back, or charge for labor or material, that does not have “Feiss” prior written approval, from “Feiss”. “Feiss” will not be responsible for any consequential or incidental damages in connection with any breach of its aforementioned warranty. “Feiss” does not make any warranties whatsoever and therefore, will accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever, for any products subjected to inappropriate application, installation, modification, or any manner, not in accordance with “Feiss” written or implied instructions. No representative, employee or associate of “Feiss” has any authority to bind “Feiss” to any warranty concerning goods sold by “Feiss”. This is the only enforceable warranty, provided by Feiss Import LLC.