|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||5|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
- Fixture housing is constructed of Steel ensuring years of reliable performance
- Features a stunning Glass shade
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Fixture Sends Illumination in an upward direction while also providing ambient illumination for the entire room
- Bulbs are not included with this model - upon checkout bulbs will be offered
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 26.5"
- Width: 26" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Diameter: 26"
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 5
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 500
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Murray Feiss Links
Our SKU: F2584/5
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Steel
- Heritage Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
The Murray Feiss F2584/5 can be used with a whirlpool tub.
Can this item be used over a whirlpool tub?
A. The Murray Feiss F2584/5 can be used with a whirlpool tub.
This item includes 60" of chain and 180" of wire.
How long are the chain and electrical cord for the F2584/5?
A. This item includes 60" of chain and 180" of wire.
The Murray Feiss F2584/5 can be used with a dimmer switch.
can a dimmer be used?
A. The Murray Feiss F2584/5 can be used with a dimmer switch.
Yes, the extra chain can be found by simply searching "Murray Feiss CHAIN". It comes in 3' increments.
I would like to put this in an entry room with 14' ceilings. Can I get additional chain for it?
A. Yes, the extra chain can be found by simply searching "Murray Feiss CHAIN". It comes in 3' increments.
Murray Feiss Perry Collection
Feiss Import LLC warrants its products are free from defects in workmanship and materials. Such warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, including without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. “Feiss” at its sole option, will repair or replace, a “Feiss” product, defective in workmanship or materials. Such repair or replacement is the sole and exclusive remedy against “Feiss” and is limited to one year from the date of shipment. “Feiss” reserves the right to determine whether to repair or replace. No charge back, or charge for labor or material, that does not have “Feiss” prior written approval, from “Feiss”. “Feiss” will not be responsible for any consequential or incidental damages in connection with any breach of its aforementioned warranty. “Feiss” does not make any warranties whatsoever and therefore, will accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever, for any products subjected to inappropriate application, installation, modification, or any manner, not in accordance with “Feiss” written or implied instructions. No representative, employee or associate of “Feiss” has any authority to bind “Feiss” to any warranty concerning goods sold by “Feiss”. This is the only enforceable warranty, provided by Feiss Import LLC.