Feiss September Sale
Save on Feiss Chandeliers, Pendants, and Ceiling Fixtures. Use Coupon Code FEISS10 and Save.
Offer Ends 9/30/2015
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Genre||Rustic / Lodge|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||5|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
- Includes four 12 inch and one 6 inch stems for installation at different hanging heights
- Fixture housing is constructed of Steel ensuring years of reliable performance
- Features a stunning Glass shade
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Fixture Sends Illumination in an upward direction while also providing ambient illumination for the entire room
- Bulbs are not included with this model - upon checkout bulbs will be offered
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 9.25"
- Width: 21" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Diameter: 21"
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 5
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 500
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Murray Feiss Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Murray Feiss Products
- Shop All Murray Feiss Peyton Collection Products
Our SKU: F2535/5
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
The Murray Feiss F2535/5 comes with 1-6 inch down rod and 4-12 inch rods and can be adjusted in a variety of lengths. Thank you for your question.
Is the height adjustable on this light?
A. The Murray Feiss F2535/5 comes with 1-6 inch down rod and 4-12 inch rods and can be adjusted in a variety of lengths. Thank you for your question.
The Murray Feiss F2535/5 comes with 1-6 inch downrod and 4-12 inch downrods. So it can be adjusted in a great variety of heights. Thank you for your question.
Is the height adjustable on this light?
A. The Murray Feiss F2535/5 comes with 1-6 inch downrod and 4-12 inch downrods. So it can be adjusted in a great variety of heights. Thank you for your question.
The canopy measures 5.5"w
What is the diameter of the circular part that attaches to the ceiling?
A. The canopy measures 5.5"w
The Murray Feiss F2535/5 is designed for a flush mount install. Unfortunately not on a sloped ceiling.
Can this fixture be mounted on a sloped ceiling?
A. The Murray Feiss F2535/5 is designed for a flush mount install. Unfortunately not on a sloped ceiling.
Murray Feiss Peyton Collection
Other Products In The Murray Feiss Peyton Collection
Murray Feiss FM354
Peyton 2 Light Flush Mount Ceiling Fixture$109.00-$109.00(2)
Murray Feiss SF275
Peyton 2 Light Semi Flush Ceiling Fixture$117.00-$117.00(3)
Murray Feiss F2534/6+3
9 Light Wrought Iron Up Lighting Chandelier from t...$655.00-$655.00
Murray Feiss WB1601
Peyton 1 Light Reversible Candle-Style Wall Sconce$22.00-$23.00
Feiss Import LLC warrants its products are free from defects in workmanship and materials. Such warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, including without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. “Feiss” at its sole option, will repair or replace, a “Feiss” product, defective in workmanship or materials. Such repair or replacement is the sole and exclusive remedy against “Feiss” and is limited to one year from the date of shipment. “Feiss” reserves the right to determine whether to repair or replace. No charge back, or charge for labor or material, that does not have “Feiss” prior written approval, from “Feiss”. “Feiss” will not be responsible for any consequential or incidental damages in connection with any breach of its aforementioned warranty. “Feiss” does not make any warranties whatsoever and therefore, will accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever, for any products subjected to inappropriate application, installation, modification, or any manner, not in accordance with “Feiss” written or implied instructions. No representative, employee or associate of “Feiss” has any authority to bind “Feiss” to any warranty concerning goods sold by “Feiss”. This is the only enforceable warranty, provided by Feiss Import LLC.