|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||5|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Includes four 12 inch and one 6 inch stems for installation at different hanging heights
- Fixture housing is constructed of Steel ensuring years of reliable performance
- Features a stunning Glass shade
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Fixture Sends Illumination in an upward direction while also providing ambient illumination for the entire room
- Bulbs are not included with this model - upon checkout bulbs will be offered
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 5
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Shape: G16.5
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 300
- Voltage: 120
- Height: 16.5"
- Diameter: 26.75"
- Canopy Diameter: 5.5"
- Backplate Diameter: 5.5"
- Wire Length: 180"
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Established in 1955, Murray Feiss began by offering a small assortment of porcelain figurine lamps that were topped with his mother's hand-sewn lampshades, and the brand has evolved over the years into one of the country's leading manufacturers of decorative lighting products. As always, we strive to deliver an expansive selection of beautiful designs, accessible price points and exceptional customer service -- attributes that were all near and dear to Murray Feiss when he founded this company and remain equally important to us today as we look toward the future.
Additional Murray Feiss Links
Our SKU: F2405/5
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Steel
- Corinthian Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The Murray Feiss F2405/5 chandelier has glass shades. With the Corinthian Bronze finish, it has Striated Pearl glass. With the Brushed Steel finish, it has White Opal Etch glass.
What type of shades are on this?
A. The Murray Feiss F2405/5 chandelier has glass shades. With the Corinthian Bronze finish, it has Striated Pearl glass. With the Brushed Steel finish, it has White Opal Etch glass.
The Murray Feiss F2405/5 can not be installed on a sloped ceiling.
Can this be installed on a sloped ceiling?
A. The Murray Feiss F2405/5 can not be installed on a sloped ceiling.
The Murray Feiss F2405/5 has a width of 26.75" and a height of 16.5" which would work for a room with 7.5ft ceilings.
can this fixture be installed on a 7 1/2 foot ceiling? It would be used over a table.
A. The Murray Feiss F2405/5 has a width of 26.75" and a height of 16.5" which would work for a room with 7.5ft ceilings.
Murray Feiss Sunset Drive Collection
Other Products In The Murray Feiss Sunset Drive Collection
Murray Feiss FM313
Sunset Drive 2 Light Flush Mount Ceiling Fixture$196.00-$196.00
Murray Feiss F2404/3
Sunset Drive 3 Light 1 Tier Chandelier$384.00-$384.00(4)
Murray Feiss SF259
Sunset Drive 2 Light Semi Flush Ceiling Fixture$220.00-$220.00(3)
Murray Feiss VS14901
Sunset Drive 1 Light Vanity Light Bathroom Sconce$100.00-$100.00
Murray Feiss F2402/3
Sunset Drive 3 Light Chandelier$510.00-$510.00(2)
Feiss Import LLC warrants its products are free from defects in workmanship and materials. Such warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, including without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. “Feiss” at its sole option, will repair or replace, a “Feiss” product, defective in workmanship or materials. Such repair or replacement is the sole and exclusive remedy against “Feiss” and is limited to one year from the date of shipment. “Feiss” reserves the right to determine whether to repair or replace. No charge back, or charge for labor or material, that does not have “Feiss” prior written approval, from “Feiss”. “Feiss” will not be responsible for any consequential or incidental damages in connection with any breach of its aforementioned warranty. “Feiss” does not make any warranties whatsoever and therefore, will accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever, for any products subjected to inappropriate application, installation, modification, or any manner, not in accordance with “Feiss” written or implied instructions. No representative, employee or associate of “Feiss” has any authority to bind “Feiss” to any warranty concerning goods sold by “Feiss”. This is the only enforceable warranty, provided by Feiss Import LLC.