|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
- Includes four 12 inch and one 6 inch stems for installation at different hanging heights
- Fixture housing is constructed of Steel ensuring years of reliable performance
- Features a stunning Glass shade
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Fixture Sends Illumination in a downward direction while also providing ambient illumination for the entire room
- Bulbs are not included with this model - upon checkout bulbs will be offered
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 12.25"
- Width: 40"
- Depth: 8" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 300
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Murray Feiss Links
Our SKU: F2402/3
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Steel
- Corinthian Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
8 Questions from the Community
The product number for the Murray Feiss F2402/3 replacement glass is #F2402CBGlass.
can I buy just one replacement glass shade for this fixture?
A. The product number for the Murray Feiss F2402/3 replacement glass is #F2402CBGlass.
This item can mount on a sloped ceiling.
Can it be installed on a slanted ceiling?
A. This item can mount on a sloped ceiling.
The Murray Feiss F2402/3 is a dimmable fixture.
Is this fixture dimmable?
A. The Murray Feiss F2402/3 is a dimmable fixture.
The Murray Feiss F2402/3 replacement glass is #F2402CBGlass
I need to repace a broken glass canopy...can I purchase just one ?
A. The Murray Feiss F2402/3 replacement glass is #F2402CBGlass
The Murray Feiss F2402/3 can be adjusted to different heights. The lowest overall height it can be set to is 12.25" and the largest height is 68". It cannot be installed as a flush mount without the downrod.
What is the overall height of this fixture?
A. The Murray Feiss F2402/3 can be adjusted to different heights. The lowest overall height it can be set to is 12.25" and the largest height is 68". It cannot be installed as a flush mount without the downrod.
The Murray Feiss F2402/3 is UL listed for dry locations and is not suggested for use in a bathroom.
Can this fixture be used in a bathroom?
A. The Murray Feiss F2402/3 is UL listed for dry locations and is not suggested for use in a bathroom.
The Murray Feiss F2402/3 is open at the bottom of the shades.
Are the lights covered on the bottom?
A. The Murray Feiss F2402/3 is open at the bottom of the shades.
The Murray Feiss F2402/3 has a Canopy Diameter of 5.5 Inches.
What is the size of the canopy?
A. The Murray Feiss F2402/3 has a Canopy Diameter of 5.5 Inches.
Murray Feiss Sunset Drive Collection
Feiss Import LLC warrants its products are free from defects in workmanship and materials. Such warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, including without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. “Feiss” at its sole option, will repair or replace, a “Feiss” product, defective in workmanship or materials. Such repair or replacement is the sole and exclusive remedy against “Feiss” and is limited to one year from the date of shipment. “Feiss” reserves the right to determine whether to repair or replace. No charge back, or charge for labor or material, that does not have “Feiss” prior written approval, from “Feiss”. “Feiss” will not be responsible for any consequential or incidental damages in connection with any breach of its aforementioned warranty. “Feiss” does not make any warranties whatsoever and therefore, will accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever, for any products subjected to inappropriate application, installation, modification, or any manner, not in accordance with “Feiss” written or implied instructions. No representative, employee or associate of “Feiss” has any authority to bind “Feiss” to any warranty concerning goods sold by “Feiss”. This is the only enforceable warranty, provided by Feiss Import LLC.