We still have product details, accessories, and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Blade Pitch||15, 22|
|Blade Span||38, 52|
|Blades Sold Separately||No|
|CFM (High)||1911, 3486, 5136|
|Fan Control Type||Remote Control, Wall Control|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||Yes|
|Motor Size||153mm x 15mm|
|Number of Blades||3|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Product Weight||16.83, 17.25|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Living Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||18|
38 Inch 3-Blade Indoor Ceiling Fan
The three blade Vectra fan features the 52" and 38" blade spans and comes with the white finish. The fan comes with premium power 153 X 15 mm torque-induction motor for whisper quiet operation and also features triple capacitor, 3 speed reversible motor with precision balanced motor and blades for wobble-free operation. The 15 degree blade pitch is designed for optimal air. An extra long 6.5 foot wire is included for high ceiling installation with longer downrods. This fan features a Wall Remote With Uplight with reverse and down light. A blanking plate is included for installations without light kit.
- Light Kit
- Downrod Canopy
- Indoor / Outdoor: Indoor
- Motor: 153mm x 15mm
- Fan Height (downrod): 10.85"
- Fan Width: 38", 52"
- Blade to Ceiling (downrod): 38"/52" blades: 7.4"
- Weight: 25.08 lbs
- Minimum Suggested Ceiling Height (downrod): 7' 4"
- Number of Blades: 3 Blades
- Blade Pitch: 15 Degrees
- Bulbs: 1 GU24 compact fluorescent Lamp 18w 120v bulb included
- Integrated Light Kit: 1 GU24 18w CFL bulb included
- Integrated Up Light: NO
- Pull Chain: None
- Remote: "Two-In-One" remote included (wall mount/handheld) (Reverse and down light feature)
- Downrod Included: None
- Reverse Switch: On Remote
- Outdoor / Wet Rated: NO
- Energy Star Qualified: NO
- Rotations Per Minute: 38" High: 154.0 / Medium: 102.0 / Low: 58.0
- Rotations Per Minute: 52" High: 117.0 / Medium: 81.0 / Low: 46.0
- Air Circulation: 38" High: 3768.2 CFM / Medium: 2542.8 CFM: / Low: 1437.8 CFM
- Air Circulation: 52" High: 5136.0 CFM / Medium: 3486.0 CFM: / Low: 1911.0 CFM
- Fan Energy Consumption: 38" High: 60.6 watts / Medium: 29.5 watts / Low: 11.3 watts
- Fan Energy Consumption: 52" High: 61.2 watts / Medium: 29.4 watts / Low: 11.3 watts
- Amps: 38" High: 0.52 Amps / Medium: 0.42 Amps / Low: 0.28 Amps
- Amps: 52" High: 0.52 Amps / Medium: 0.42 Amps / Low: 0.28 Amps
- Canopy Style (downrod): Housing True Flush
- Canopy Diameter (downrod): 10.2"
Additional Monte Carlo Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Monte Carlo Products
- Shop All Monte Carlo Contemporary Collection Products
Our SKU: Vectra WHD
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
White / Matte Opal
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Monte Carlo Contemporary Collection
Other Products In The Monte Carlo Contemporary Collection
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Monte Carlo Fan Co. extends the following Limited Lifetime Warranty to the original user or consumer purchaser of this ceiling fan. To assure that this limited warranty is effective, please complete the questionnaire on the return portion of the warranty card and mail to Monte Carlo's Customer Service Center within ten (10) days from the date of purchase to activate warranty coverage.
This Limited Lifetime Warranty includes motor and motor-related parts only, which will be replaced or repaired as determined by Monte Carlo Fan Co. during the period in which this warranty is in effect, as further defined below. For plated finishes, wood blades and switches, the warranty period is ninety (90) days. Glass globes are not covered by this warranty, but will be replaced if found broken at time of purchase. If parts should fail within the warranty period due to a defect in materials or workmanship, we will repair or replace the parts free of charge when the parts and labor are provided by our service center.
If the original user or consumer purchaser ceases to own the fan, this warranty and any other implied warranty will be voided.
No warranty, express or implied, including but not limited to any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose is made in respect to light fixture, glassware, light bulbs, or the finish on any metal or wooden portion of the fan. This warranty is in lieu of all other express or implied warranties. The duration of any implied warranty, including but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose, in respect to any Monte Carlo ceiling fan motor parts or accessories is expressly limited to the period of the express warranty set forth above for such motor, parts, or accessories.
This warranty is voided if your fan is not purchased from an authorized dealer and installed in the United States or Canada.
This warranty does not apply and is voided in case of improper installation, failure or supporting devices not supplied, such as original mounting hardware, neglect, accident, misuse, exposure to extremes of heat or humidity, or as a result of modification to the original product. All costs of removal and reinstallation of the fan are the expressed responsibility of the original user/purchaser.
Monte Carlo Fan Co. reserves the right to modify or discontinue any product at any time and will supply equal or similar parts and/or product in the event of replacement. Repair, replacement or service to the fan motor, parts, or accessories should be secured by immediately contacting our Customer Service Department at 1-800-519-4092 (weekdays between