We still have product details, accessories, and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
Compare Our Prices
|Blades Sold Separately||No|
|Light Kit Included||No|
|No Load RPM||66 /201|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Number of Bulbs||0|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Dining Room, Kitchen Nook, Living Room, Office|
|Theme||Functional, Traditional / Classic|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||0|
- Designer Supreme 52" Ceiling Fan
- Heavy Duty 172 x 14mm Torque-Induction Motor
- Light Kit Adaptable (Add fan to cart to "Build It")
- 5-Blades: (Blades Included)
- Aged Fresco comes with Reversible Pecan / Aged Fresco Blades
- Antique Brass comes with Reversible Maple / Walnut Blades
- Florentine Bronze comes with Pecan Blades
- Mojave comes with Mojave Blades
- Matte Black comes with Reversible Matte Black / Walnut Blades
- Old Chicago and Weathered Iron comes with Distressed Pine Blades
- Roman Bronze comes with Teak Blades
- Textured White comes with Matte White Blades
- Textured Antique White comes with Antique White Blades
- Tuscan Bronze comes with Mahogany Blades
- White comes with Reversible White / Country Pine Blades
- Pitch: 13 degrees
- Fan Includes:
- Sleek Integral switch housing
- 4" Downrod (Additional Lengths Available)
- 78" of lead wire
- Lifetime Warranty on Motor
Additional Monte Carlo Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Monte Carlo Products
- Shop All Monte Carlo Designer Supreme Collection Products
Our SKU: Designer Supreme
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
Can this fan be made flushmount?
A. The Monte Carlo Designer Supreme is able to be installed as a flush mount with the purchase of a flush mount kit.
You can either use the MC90 (which makes the overall height of the fan 10.15") or the MC192 (which makes the overall height 11.42"
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Monte Carlo Fan Co. extends the following Limited Lifetime Warranty to the original user or consumer purchaser of this ceiling fan. To assure that this limited warranty is effective, please complete the questionnaire on the return portion of the warranty card and mail to Monte Carlo's Customer Service Center within ten (10) days from the date of purchase to activate warranty coverage.
This Limited Lifetime Warranty includes motor and motor-related parts only, which will be replaced or repaired as determined by Monte Carlo Fan Co. during the period in which this warranty is in effect, as further defined below. For plated finishes, wood blades and switches, the warranty period is ninety (90) days. Glass globes are not covered by this warranty, but will be replaced if found broken at time of purchase. If parts should fail within the warranty period due to a defect in materials or workmanship, we will repair or replace the parts free of charge when the parts and labor are provided by our service center.
If the original user or consumer purchaser ceases to own the fan, this warranty and any other implied warranty will be voided.
No warranty, express or implied, including but not limited to any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose is made in respect to light fixture, glassware, light bulbs, or the finish on any metal or wooden portion of the fan. This warranty is in lieu of all other express or implied warranties. The duration of any implied warranty, including but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose, in respect to any Monte Carlo ceiling fan motor parts or accessories is expressly limited to the period of the express warranty set forth above for such motor, parts, or accessories.
This warranty is voided if your fan is not purchased from an authorized dealer and installed in the United States or Canada.
This warranty does not apply and is voided in case of improper installation, failure or supporting devices not supplied, such as original mounting hardware, neglect, accident, misuse, exposure to extremes of heat or humidity, or as a result of modification to the original product. All costs of removal and reinstallation of the fan are the expressed responsibility of the original user/purchaser.
Monte Carlo Fan Co. reserves the right to modify or discontinue any product at any time and will supply equal or similar parts and/or product in the event of replacement. Repair, replacement or service to the fan motor, parts, or accessories should be secured by immediately contacting our Customer Service Department at 1-800-519-4092 (weekdays between