We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Cartridge Technology||1255 Duralast Cartridge|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.5|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Valve Technology||1255 Duralast Cartridge|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- Faucet body constructed of metal to ensure durability and dependability
- Covered under Moen's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use - finish covered under lifetime warranty
- The Solara Collection will appeal to anyone searching for reliability, convenience and contemporary design
- Moen sets the standard for exceptional beauty and innovative reliable design
- Single handle operation for ease of use
- Pullout spray faucet head with 59" hose enhances faucets versatility
- Spout swivels -degrees providing greater access to more areas of the sink
- Includes optional escutcheon (cover plate) - for sinks with 3 faucet holes
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - faucet meets federal and state regulations for lead content
- WaterSense Certified product – using at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guide lines
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Duralast Cartridge: An exciting new proprietary cartridge design that offers a smooth feel and reliable operation of a new faucet from the first use to the last use. This new cartridge combines innovative engineering and the highest quality materials. It surpasses conventional durability standards to withstand the toughest conditions, including hard water.
- Overall Height: 9-7/8" (measured from counter top to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height: 7" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 9-5/8" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 1
- Flow Rate: 2.2 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Max Deck Thickness: 2-1/2"
- 1 handle included with faucet
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
Additional Moen Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Moen Salora Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Moen 7570
Our SKU: 7570
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Classic Stainless*
- Matte Black*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
11 Questions from the Community
The Moen 7570 has a metal construction with various finishes. The non metallic parts are the pull out/plastic sprayer.
Does the 7570 have a plastic sprayer and/or other plastic components in the main body?
A. The Moen 7570 has a metal construction with various finishes. The non metallic parts are the pull out/plastic sprayer.
The Moen 7570 doesn't come in brushed nickel but the classic stainless is a brushed finish. The replacement handle for that faucet is the Moen 146219.
Need a replacement handle for 7570 that is 4 years old brushed nickel in color
A. The Moen 7570 doesn't come in brushed nickel but the classic stainless is a brushed finish. The replacement handle for that faucet is the Moen 146219.
The Moen 7570 requires 1-1/4" deck holes to install and the deck thickness minimum would be 1/8" to a maximum deck thickness of 2".
What does the hole size in the sink deck have to be? Also what minimum thickness of the sink deck is acceptable?
A. The Moen 7570 requires 1-1/4" deck holes to install and the deck thickness minimum would be 1/8" to a maximum deck thickness of 2".
Turn off the water main (outside) and open all faucets (hot and cold knobs on full) to allow for the air to escape. This will probably solve the problem.
lots of air in the line every time we turn it on - solution?
A. Turn off the water main (outside) and open all faucets (hot and cold knobs on full) to allow for the air to escape. This will probably solve the problem.
Yes. The 100613 is a pullout hose kit for the Moen Salora kitchen faucet.
Main line for Moen is broken can you replace it with part number 100613
A. Yes. The 100613 is a pullout hose kit for the Moen Salora kitchen faucet.
The replacement hose for the Moen 7570 is the 100613.
What is the hose that connects to the pullout sprayer.
A. The replacement hose for the Moen 7570 is the 100613.
The Moen 7570 does not have multiple function for pressure.
can you increase the water pressure?
A. The Moen 7570 does not have multiple function for pressure.
The Moen 7570 cannot be used with a portable dishwasher. This faucet does not come with a removable aerator.
Hi, can a portable (countertop) dishwasher hose be connected to this faucet?
A. The Moen 7570 cannot be used with a portable dishwasher. This faucet does not come with a removable aerator.
The set screw you are looking for is part number 100109wbl.
Need the set screw that holds to handle on 7/64 allen head
A. The set screw you are looking for is part number 100109wbl.
Yes, the Moen 7570 is compatible with undermount sinks with 1 1/4" granite countertops.
Will this faucet work for an undermount sink with 1 1/4" granite countertops?
A. Yes, the Moen 7570 is compatible with undermount sinks with 1 1/4" granite countertops.
The Moen 7570 can be mounted without the escutcheon plate.
Can the 7570 be installed directly on sink without the bar?
The Moen 7570 can be mounted without the escutcheon plate.
Moen Salora Collection
Moen® products have been manufactured under the highest standards of quality and workmanship. Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home (the "Warranty Period" for homeowners), that this faucet will be leak and drip-free during normal use and all parts and finishes of this faucet will be free from defects in material and manufacturing workmanship. All other purchasers (including purchasers for industrial, commercial and business use) are warranted for a period of 5 years from the original date of purchase (the "Warranty Period" for non-homeowners). This warranty is applicable only to faucets purchased after December 1995 and shall be effective from the date of purchase as shown on purchaser's receipt. Faucets purchased prior to December 1995, Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser that this faucet will be leak and drip free during normal domestic use for as long as you own it. If this faucet should ever develop a leak or drip during this time, Moen will FREE OF CHARGE provide the parts necessary to put the faucet back in good working condition.
Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser all other aspects of this faucet to be free from defects in material and workmanship for two (2) years from date of purchase except for decorator finishes which are warranted for (1) year from date of purchase. A replacement for any defective part will be supplied free of charge for installation by the consumer. Defects or damage caused by the use of other than genuine Moen parts are not covered by this warranty.
If this faucet should ever develop a leak or drip during the Warranty Period, Moen will FREE OF CHARGE provide the parts necessary to put the faucet back in good working condition and will replace FREE OF CHARGE, any part or finish that proves defective in material and manufacturing workmanship, under normal installation, use and service. Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-BUY MOEN (1-800-289-6636), or by writing to the address shown below.
25300 Al Moen Drive
North Olmsted, Ohio 44070-8022
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must accompany all warranty claims. Defects or damage caused by the use of other than genuine Moen parts are not covered by this warranty.
This warranty is extensive in that it covers replacement of all defective parts and finishes. However, damage due to installation error, product abuse, product misuse, or use of cleaners containing abrasives, alcohol or other organic solvents, whether performed by a contractor, service company, or yourself, are excluded from this warranty. Moen will not be responsible for labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair or replacement, nor for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages, losses, injury or costs of any nature relating to this faucet. Except as provided by law, this warranty is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties, conditions and guarantees, whether expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, including without restriction those of merchantability or of fitness for use.
Some states, provinces and nations do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state, province to province, nation to nation. Moen will advise you of the procedure to follow in making warranty claims. Simply write to Moen Incorporated using the address above. Explain the defect and include proof of purchase and your name, address, area code and telephone number.