|FTC Energy Information|
|Specification Sheet - WH|
|Specification Sheet - ORB-TB|
|Specification Sheet - BK-CH|
|Base Color||Bronze, Chrome, White|
|Blade Finish||Bronze, Nickel, White|
|Blades Sold Separately||No|
|Bulb Base||Mini Candelabra (E11)|
|Downrod Size(s)||3.5, 6|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt)||78.86|
|Fan Blade Material||Polycarbonate|
|Fan Control Type||Wall Control|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||Yes|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Low Ceiling Adaptable||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Lifetime Limited|
|Motor Size||172 x 25|
|Number of Blades||3|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||Yes|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||75|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Down Rod Couplers Recommended
Sloped Ceiling Kit Recommended
Down Rods Recommended
Remote Controls Recommended
MinkaAire F824 56" 3 Blade Uchiwa Indoor Ceiling Fan with Wall Control System and Integrated Halogen Light
A contemporary and functional art piece ceiling fan design by George Kovacs.
- Oil Rubbed Bronze / Toned Brass finish - Oil Rubbed Bronze blades and Tinted Opal glass
- Black / Chrome finish - Silver blades and Etched Opal glass
- White finish - White blades with Etchd Opal glass
- Includes: 3-1/2" and 6" downrods
- Includes: Wall Control
- Includes: Uses 1 - 75w Mini Can Halogen bulb
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
WCS212 Wall AireControl® System:
- Three speed fan control to forward and reverse
- On/Off plus full range light dimmer
- Includes Ivory and White finish inner/Outer Plates
- Wireless remote operation
- Operates at distance of 20-40 feet
- 12 volt battery included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- AireControl® by MinkaAire® controls all functions: such as dimmer, speed control and off-on.
- Motor Size: 172mm x 25mm
- Fan Speeds: 3
- Height: 18.25" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point on fan fixture - excludes light kit)
- Blade Sweep: 56"
- Blade Pitch: 20°
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Airflow on High: 4,574 CFM (cubic feet per minute)
- Watts on High: 58
- Voltage: 120
- RCS212 AireControl® Wall Hand Held Remote
- LCA Low Ceiling Adapter (MA A180)
- SCA Sloped Ceiling Adapter (MA A245)
- Various downrod sizes
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional MinkaAire Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All MinkaAire Products
- Shop All MinkaAire Uchiwa Collection Products
Our SKU: Uchiwa
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Black and Chrome
- Oil Rubbed Bronze and Toned Brass
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The MinkaAire Uchiwa come with a 3 1/2" and 6" downrod included.
do you have a longer downrod than 6" and how long is the rod that it comes with that i seen in the pic
A. The MinkaAire Uchiwa come with a 3 1/2" and 6" downrod included.
With the 3 1/2" down rod, the MinkaAire Uchiwa will hang 18 5/8" from ceiling. Manufacturer recommended that a fan hang no lower than 7 feet.
Can this be used on an 8 ft ceiling?
A. With the 3 1/2" down rod, the MinkaAire Uchiwa will hang 18 5/8" from ceiling. Manufacturer recommended that a fan hang no lower than 7 feet.
You cant connect those to one wall control unit, you need two.
I only have one switch junction box, feeding two ceiling junction boxes. Can I connect two fans to one wall control unit? Will I loose any fan functionality?
A. You cant connect those to one wall control unit, you need two.
MinkaAire Uchiwa Collection
Other Products In The MinkaAire Uchiwa Collection
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.