We still have product details, accessories, and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Downrod Size(s)||3.5, 6|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||Yes|
|Motor Size||188 x 15|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||13|
MinkaAire Riva 5 Blade 52" Ceiling Fan - Light Kit and Blades Included
- Includes Light Kit Assembly
- Uses (2) 13W GU24 Bulbs (Included)
- Frosted Painted White Glass Shade (Included)
- Switch Cup - for non-light use (Included)
- 5 Fan Blades
- Full Function Hand Held Remote Control System (Model# RC212)
- For optional wall control see Model# WC212
- Receiver / Transmitter / Holder
- Standard Assembly 6" Downrod
- Minimum-length 3.5" Downrod
- Fan motor / housing assembly
- Lifetime Warranty
- Airflow (CFM): 5628.62 Cubic Feet Per Minute
- Airflow Efficiency: 82.9 Cubic Feet Per Minute Per Watt
- Electricity Rate: 67.9 Watts
- Energy Star Approved
Additional MinkaAire Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All MinkaAire Products
Our SKU: Riva
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Dark Restoration Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
What kind of wood/finish are the blades?
Is the fan reversible?
What is the total height of the fan (from ceiling to bottom of light fixture), if using the 3.5" downrod?
What kind/color of wood/finish are the blades for the brushed nickel fan?
What downrod will go with this ceiling fan and finish? I need a 48" downrod.
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.