|FTC Energy Information|
|WCS212 Wall Control Instructions|
|WCS212 Wall Control Specifications|
|Blade Finish||Medium Wood|
|Blades Sold Separately||No|
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Downrod Size(s)||3.5, 6|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt)||69.16|
|Fan Blade Material||ABS|
|Fan Control Type||Wall Control|
|Genre||Rustic / Lodge|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||Yes|
|Location Rating||Wet Location|
|Low Ceiling Adaptable||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Lifetime Limited|
|Motor Size||172 x 20|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||Yes|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
MinkaAire F840 52" 5 Blade Craftsman Outdoor Ceiling Fan with Wall Control System
- Includes: Light Kit with glass shades and 3 - 60w candelabra bulbs
- Includes: 3-1/2" and 6" downrods
- Includes: Wall Control
- Includes: Stainless steel hardware and all-weather blades
- Includes: Cap for non-light use
- Comes with receiver: P001025000S
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
WCS212 Wall AireControl® System:
- Three speed fan control to forward and reverse
- On/Off plus full range light dimmer
- Includes Ivory and White finish inner/Outer Plates
- Wireless remote operation
- Operates at distance of 20-40 feet
- 12 volt battery included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- AireControl® by MinkaAire® controls all functions: full range dimmer, speed control and off-on.
- Motor Size: 172mm x 20mm
- Fan Speeds: 3
- Height: 13" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point on fan fixture - excludes light kit)
- Blade Sweep: 52"
- Blade Pitch: 14°
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Airflow on High: 5,374 CFM (cubic feet per minute)
- Watts on High: 77.7
- Voltage: 120
- RCS212 AireControl® Wall Hand Held Remote
- A245 Slope Ceiling Adapter (SCA)
- Various downrod sizes
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional MinkaAire Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All MinkaAire Products
- Shop All MinkaAire Indoor / Outdoor Collection Products
Our SKU: Craftsman
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
The MinkaAire Craftsman does not offer any different blades.
Can wood blades be ordered with this fan for indoor applications?
A. The MinkaAire Craftsman does not offer any different blades.
The MinkaAire Craftsman is 21.5" from the ceiling to the bottom of the light kit with the 3.5" down rod installed.
How far down from the ceiling does this hang with the light kit installed?
A. The MinkaAire Craftsman is 21.5" from the ceiling to the bottom of the light kit with the 3.5" down rod installed.
Yes, you can use the two down rods together for 9.5" For a sloped ceiling you will also need item # A245.
We have a vaulted ceiling and will need an extension, does the 3 1/2" and 6" extensions combine to make 9 1/2" or would we have to buy another extension for greater than 6" length?
A. Yes, you can use the two down rods together for 9.5" For a sloped ceiling you will also need item # A245.
You can purchase an 18" downrod for The MinkaAire Craftsman. The product number for the downrod you are looking for is as follows: MinkaAire MA DR518.
Can I get an 18" downrod for the MinkaAire Craftsman fan?
A. You can purchase an 18" downrod for The MinkaAire Craftsman. The product number for the downrod you are looking for is as follows: MinkaAire MA DR518.
The MinkaAire Craftsman light kit was made spefically for this fan. You can purchase a replacement light kit for this fan as a special order.
Can I buy the light kit that goes with this light separate from the fan?
A. The MinkaAire Craftsman light kit was made spefically for this fan. You can purchase a replacement light kit for this fan as a special order.
MinkaAire Indoor / Outdoor Collection
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.