|FTC Energy Information|
|Base Color||Bronze, Nickel, White|
|Blade Finish||Medium Wood, Nickel, White|
|Blades Sold Separately||No|
|Bulb Base||Mini Candelabra (E11)|
|Downrod Size(s)||3.5, 6|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt)||92|
|Fan Blade Material||ABS|
|Fan Control Type||Remote Control|
|Finish Application||Brushed, Polished|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Light Kit Compatible||No|
|Light Kit Included||Yes|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Low Ceiling Adaptable||No|
|Motor Size||153 x 15|
|Number of Blades||3|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||Yes|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Configure your 3 Blade 44" Ceiling Fan - Light, Handheld Remote Control and Blades Included
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Down Rod Couplers Recommended
Down Rods Recommended
Sloped Ceiling Kit Recommended
- Includes: Blades
- Includes: 3-1/2" and 6" downrods
- Includes: Light kit
- Includes: Remote control
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
- Bulb Base - Mini Candelabra (E11): The E11 (Edison 11mm), Mini-Candelabra Edison Screw (mini-can), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaries made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E11 Mini Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Three speed fan control in forward and reverse
- On/Off plus full range light dimmer with independent up/downlight control
- Includes one (1) hand held remote control, wall holster
- Wireless remote operation
- Operates at distance of 20-40 feet
- Can be used in conjunction with WCS212 wall mount AireControl®
- 12 volt battery included
- AireControl® by MinkaAire® controls all functions. Such as reverse, uplight (where applicable), fan light, speed control and also off-on.
- Motor Size: 153mm x 15mm
- Fan Speeds: 3
- Height: 12" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point on fan fixture - excludes light kit)
- Blade Sweep: 44"
- Blade Pitch: 14°
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Airflow on High: 4600 CFM (cubic feet per minute)
- Watts on High: 100
- Voltage: 120
- Light Direction: Down Lighting
- Bulb Type: Mini Candelabra (E11)
- Bulb(s) Included: Yes
- WCS212 AireControl® Wall Control
- A245 Slope Ceiling Adapter (SCA)
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional MinkaAire Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All MinkaAire Products
- Shop All MinkaAire Modern Collection Products
Our SKU: Concept I 44
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
23 Questions from the Community
What is the height of the fan?
Is the fan compatible with remotes
will this fan work on a 45degree slant ceiling? and can one buy a 10"extension rod?
Can you use a dimmer with the light on this fan?
can I use an incandescent bulb? what do I need to do so?
I would like to purchase a remote and transmitter for this model fan. Currently remote does not work even with new battery.
How do you put a replacement bulb in?
can this fan be run on a switch instead of the remote? we currently have the light and motor on 2 separate switches
How far are the blades from the ceiling with the 3 1/2 inch drop
When you purchase the MinkaAire Concept I, do you need to purchase additional wall mounted switch, WC212? You can use both the wall mounted switch and remote, right?
My ceiling has a less than 15 degrees slope, Do I need to purchase addtional slope mount kit? What is the down rod length should I purchase?
Room of 15'Lx10.10'W, 8'H, is 44" blade sufficient?
Can this fan be mounted on an 8' ceiling?
Do you have this fan, 44 inch, white in stock? How long to ship? thanks.
What are the additional rod sizes available (other than 3.5" & 6")?
Please advise the diameter of the ceiling mount and base of this model.
We have this fan in white. Would like to have more light from it. Is there a clear glass cover we could buy? Is there a brighter bulb we could use, with a cover, and not have too much heat?
How do you reverse the direction of the fan without a remote?
A. In order to reverse the direction of the MinkaAire Concept I 44 you would need to use either the remote that comes with the fan or the wall control which is sold separately under model number WC212. Both the remote and the wall control have a reverse switch. There is not a chain or a pull on the actual fan that would be used to reverse the direction of the fan.
Does the remote RC212 come with a wall holster ?
do you have to use the light...is there a cover? will this fan be good for a vaulted ceing, room size approx. 14 x 15.
Does the remote control fan speed and lighting?
Is this a 2 wire or 3 wire installation?
I WOULD LIKE TO ORDER 2 ADDITIONAL 6" RODS? CAN THIS FAN BE USED WITH 3 6" RODS TOGETHER OR IS THERE A LONGER POLE?
MinkaAire Modern Collection
Other Products In The MinkaAire Modern Collection
MinkaAire Concept II 52
3 Blade 52" Flushmount Ceiling Fan - Light, Handheld Remote Control and Blades Included
5 Blade 54" Ceiling Fan - Light, Wall Control and Blades Included
Twin Turbofan 42" sweep Ceiling Fan - Light and Wall Control Included
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.