|FTC Energy Information|
|Base Color||Bronze, Brown|
|Blade Finish||Dark Wood|
|Blades Sold Separately||No|
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt)||75.81|
|Fan Blade Material||Plywood|
|Fan Control Type||Remote Control|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||Yes|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Motor Size||172 x 17|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Configure your 5 Blade 52" Ceiling Fan - Light, Handheld Remote Control and Blades Included
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
- Includes: Blades
- Includes: Light kit
- Includes: Remote control
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Three speed fan control
- On/Off plus full range light dimmer
- Includes one (1) hand held remote control, wall holster
- Wireless remote operation
- Operates at distance of 20-40 feet
- Can be used in conjunction with WCS223 wall mount AireControl®
- 12 volt battery included
- AireControl® by MinkaAire® controls all functions. Such as reverse, uplight (where applicable), fan light, speed control and also off-on.
- Motor Size: 172mm x 17mm
- Fan Speeds: 3
- Height: 11" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point on fan fixture - excludes light kit)
- Blade Sweep: 52"
- Blade Pitch: 14°
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Airflow on High: 6050 CFM (cubic feet per minute)
- Watts on High: 120
- Voltage: 120
- Light Direction: Down Lighting
- Bulb Type: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb(s) Included: Yes
- WC106-WH Speed Control Wall System
- WSC213 AireControl® Wall System
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional MinkaAire Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All MinkaAire Products
- Shop All MinkaAire Calais Collection Products
Our SKU: Calais
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
15 Questions from the Community
Can this fan be used with a down rod?
can it be mounted & used without the light kit?
What is the total vertical height with the light kit?
Can this fan be installed using a wall switch instead of the remote control?
What is the diameter of the glass?
What is the diameter of the base that hugs the ceiling?
Does the handheld remote have a holder you can mount to a wall?
How do I install the wc233?
is a two wire wall switch adequate to operate light and fan separately
Is this a 3 speed fan? Is it a reversible fan? If so, where's the switch for reversing the direction of the blades? Thanks!
can this be used outdoors as well
Does this fan come with a medallion? What does it look like at the piece that attaches to the ceiling?
What does this fan look like where it attaches to the ceiling? Is there a medallion?
There are two wires coming off the receiver mounted inside the motor, what do they connect to?
Will this fan work on 240V?
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.