|FTC Energy Information|
|Base Color||Brown, Silver, White|
|Blade Finish||Black, Medium Wood, Nickel, Red, White|
|Blades Sold Separately||No|
|Bulb Base||Mini Candelabra (E11)|
|Downrod Size(s)||3.5, 6|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt)||54.26|
|Fan Blade Material||Polycarbonate|
|Fan Control Type||Wall Control|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||Yes|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Low Ceiling Adaptable||No|
|Motor Size||188 x 25|
|Number of Blades||3|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||Yes|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Configure your 3 Blade 58" Ceiling Fan - Light, Wall Control and Blades Included
Get It Installed more info ▼
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Down Rod Couplers Recommended
Down Rods Recommended
Sloped Ceiling Kit Recommended
MinkaAire F803 58" Artemis Ceiling Fan
- Includes: Blades
- Includes: 3-1/2" and 6" downrods
- Includes: Light kit
- Includes: Wall control
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
- Bulb Base - Mini Candelabra (E11): The E11 (Edison 11mm), Mini-Candelabra Edison Screw (mini-can), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaries made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E11 Mini Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
WCS212 AireControl® Wall System:
- Three speed fan control in forward and reverse
- On/Off plus full range light dimmer with independent up/downlight control
- Includes ivory and white finish inner/outer plates
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- AireControl® by MinkaAire® controls all functions. Such as reverse, uplight (where applicable), fan light, speed control and also off-on.
- Motor Size: 188mm x 25mm
- Fan Speeds: 3
- Height: 12" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point on fan fixture - excludes light kit)
- Blade Sweep: 58"
- Blade Pitch: Variable
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Airflow on High: 5100 CFM (cubic feet per minute)
- Watts on High: 100
- Voltage: 120
- Light Direction: Down Lighting
- Bulb Type: Mini Candelabra (E11)
- Bulb(s) Included: Yes
- RCS212 Hand Held AireControl® Remote System
- A245 Slope Ceiling Adapter (SCA)
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional MinkaAire Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All MinkaAire Products
- Shop All MinkaAire Artemis Collection Products
Our SKU: Artemis
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
19 Questions from the Community
what is the airflow ?
Does this fan have a remote control?
A. The MinkaAire Artemis includes the wall mount control but not a remote control. There is a remote control available for the fan which includes the receiver that is needed to operate it. Click here to order the Minka Aire RC221 remote kit.
How do you order a longer downrod? I don't see any part number.
A. When you click on the add to cart button, the next screen will give you the option to add a down rod to your cart. You can click on the down arrow next to the down rod and change the length of the down rod that goes with The MinkaAire Artemis.
What is the depth (distance from top to bottom)? I have 8' ceilings, and I'd like to know if it will work with the 3.5" downrod.
Where is this fan manufactured? Are there any plans to revise this fan to use an LED light?
How many speeds? Does it also reverse flow? Can you mount on a slope?
does the light have a dimmer capability
Do you have downrods for this fan in the red color?
Are there downrods to match the red color? Thank you!
Is it possible to add a light kit on this fan?
Do you ship to spain this Minka artemis fan?
Is this fan one of George Kovacs?
This ceiling fan, model MinkaAire Artemis, is made ready for a motor voltage of 220 V?. This is the voltage that has the power in Spain.
How wide is the canopy that is attached/next to the ceiling? I want to ensure it is wide enough to cover .
Must you use the wall mount touch control system or can you use existing wiring and wall switch alone with the remote control?
What is the weight of the entire unit?
i want to buy translucent artemis fan. what is distance from base of fan installed to the fan blades with a standard 6 inch downrod. I need 30 inch downrod, can i get 18 and 12 w/ coupler? where can i get coupler. can i use hunter 3/4" ID downrod? is fan really clear. photo looks like it has a tint.
A. The MinkaAire Artemis has a distance of 13.375" from the base to the fan blades. You would want to order the 24" down rod in addition, the fan come with a 6" already and would make 30" with them together. This fan is not designed to be used with different down rods. The fan is clear, but also has a very slight tint to it as well.
Can you install on a sloped ceiling?
How can I determine the slope of my cathedral ceiling?
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.