|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Genre||Mission / Craftsman|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Pendant Size||Full Sized|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||Yes|
|Suggested Room Fit||Foyer|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Three Light Indoor Lantern Pendant from the Aspen Collection
- Rustic Scavo glass cylinder shade
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Sloped ceiling compatible
- Maximum Height: 109.5" The maximum height the product can hang using included chains or rods
- Minimum Height: 38.5" The minimum height the product needs to hang using included chains or rods
- Includes 6' of chain and 10' of wire
- Suitable for Dry Locations
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Canopy Height: 0.38"
- Canopy Width: 5.63"
- Chain Length: 72"
- Dimmable: No
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 35.5"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Maximum Height: 109.5" (including chain / down rods)
- Minimum Height: 38.5"
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Pendant Type: Lantern
- Product Weight: 14.44 lbs
- Shade Height: 9.88"
- Shade Material: Glass
- Shade Width: 5.5"
- Sloped Ceiling Compatible: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
About Minka Lavery
As part of the Minka Group, Minka Lavery has created a reputation of being a trendsetter in developing creative, innovative, and decorative lighting for the discerning designer or homeowner. Pleasing collections of modern, traditional, and transitional lights that will provide inspiration and options in creating your idea of the perfect living space throughout the home. Find the style and size of Minka Lavery indoor pendants that will give your home the best combination of form and function possible.
Additional Minka Lavery Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Minka Lavery Products
- Shop All Minka Lavery Aspen Collection Products
Our SKU: ML 979-1
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Aspen Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
This item includes 6' of chain.
How many feet of chain is included with this light fixture?
A. This item includes 6' of chain.
The Minka Lavery ML 979-1 comes with 10 feet of wire.
How much wire is included with the pendant
A. The Minka Lavery ML 979-1 comes with 10 feet of wire.
The Minka Lavery ML 979-1 foyer pendant can be mounted to a pitched ceiling.
I have a 10/12 rise ceiling. The electrical box is parallel to the ceiling. Is there any problem mounting this light on a 40 degree pitch ceiling?
A. The Minka Lavery ML 979-1 foyer pendant can be mounted to a pitched ceiling.
The 35.5" dimension for the Minka Lavery ML 979-1 does not include the chain.
does the 35.5 high dimension include the chain?....ie: from ceiling to bottom of fixture?
A. The 35.5" dimension for the Minka Lavery ML 979-1 does not include the chain.
Extra chain is sold by the foot and is item number HCH3072.
What is the item number to order the chain? I will need 8 to 9 ft of chain.
A. Extra chain is sold by the foot and is item number HCH3072.
Minka Lavery Aspen Collection
Other Products In The Minka Lavery Aspen Collection
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.