|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||13|
Three Light 15" Width Fluorescent Flush Mount Ceiling Fixture
- Frosted Melon glass dome shade
- Frosted glass shades diffuse and soften lighting
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - GU24: The GU24 bulb base is used with self ballasted twist lock compact fluorescent bulbs and has a pin spread of 24 mm.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GU24 Bulb base uses primarily a Fluorescent bulb but is also available as Halogen, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: GU24
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Dimmable: No
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 6" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Product Weight: 5.78 lbs
- Shade Height: 3.63"
- Shade Material: Glass
- Shade Type: Frosted
- Shade Width: 11.88"
- Title 24: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Wattage: 39
- Watts Per Bulb: 13
- Width: 15" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- California Title 24: A regulation designed to encourage the use of lower energy lamping configurations in order to reduce the energy used for residential and commercial lighting within the state.
About Minka Lavery:
As part of the Minka Group, Minka Lavery has created a reputation of being a trendsetter in developing creative, innovative, and decorative lighting for the discerning designer or homeowner. Pleasing collections of modern, traditional, and transitional lights that will provide inspiration and options in creating your idea of the perfect living space throughout the home. Find the style and size of Minka Lavery indoor ceiling fixture, as a flush mount or a semi-flush mount, that will give your home the best combination of form and function possible.
Additional Minka Lavery Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Minka Lavery Products
Our SKU: ML 830-PL
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Bronze
- Brushed Nickel
- Polished Brass
- Textured White
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Minka Lavery ML 830-PL is specified at 120V and carries 3 bulbs with a max of 13 watts each. So it will be fairly bright. 13W from a CFL will be about as bright as a 45W incandescent.
How much wattage does the fixture actually produce?
A. The Minka Lavery ML 830-PL is specified at 120V and carries 3 bulbs with a max of 13 watts each. So it will be fairly bright. 13W from a CFL will be about as bright as a 45W incandescent.
The Minka Lavery ML 830-PL flush mount fixture measures 15" W x 6" H
What are the dimensions?
A. The Minka Lavery ML 830-PL flush mount fixture measures 15" W x 6" H
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.