|Bulb Base||Fluorescent Pin|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||32|
Two Light 49.5" Width Energy Star Bathroom Bath Bar with White Shade
- Cylinder Shaped White Acrylic Shade
- Can Be Mounted Horizontally or Vertically
- Suitable for Damp Locations
- California Title 24 Compliant
- Bulb Base - Fluorescent Pin: A bi pin base mainly used with fluorescent tube lighting seen in commercial and industrial applications.
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Bulb Base: Fluorescent Pin
- Bulb Type: Fluorescent
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 32
- Wattage: 64
- Dimmable: No
- Height: 6"
- Width: 49.5"
- Extension: 4.5"
- HCO: 3"
- Shade Height: 5.5"
- Shade Length: 48.5"
- Backplate Height: 3.38"
- Backplate Width: 47.63"
- Energy Star: Yes
- ADA: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Damp Location
- California Title 24: A regulation designed to encourage the use of lower energy lamping configurations in order to reduce the energy used for residential and commercial lighting within the state.
- Energy Star is an international standard for energy efficient consumer products originated in the United States of America. Devices carrying the Energy Star service mark generally use 20%–30% less energy than required by federal standards.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
About Minka Lavery:
As part of the Minka Group, Minka Lavery has created a reputation of being a trendsetter in developing creative, innovative, and decorative lighting for the discerning designer or homeowner. Pleasing collections of modern, traditional, and transitional lights that will provide inspiration and options in creating your idea of the perfect living space throughout the home. Find the style and size of Minka Lavery bathroom fixture that will give your bathroom the best combination of form and function possible.
Additional Minka Lavery Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Minka Lavery Products
- Shop All Minka Lavery Bathroom Fluorescent Collection Products
Our SKU: ML 648-PL
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Satin Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The Minka Lavery ML 648-PL is 49.5 inches long and 6 inches wide. It will extend 4.5 inches from the wall.
what is the dimensions to this model ML648PL
A. The Minka Lavery ML 648-PL is 49.5 inches long and 6 inches wide. It will extend 4.5 inches from the wall.
The Minka Lavery ML 648-PL is not recommended to be installed vertically.
Can this fixture be mounted vertically, as in one on each side of a mirror?
A. The Minka Lavery ML 648-PL is not recommended to be installed vertically.
The Minka Lavery ML 648-PL comes with 2 bulbs that stretch all the way across the fixture.
does this light fill the full glass bar or is it just light coming from one end?
A. The Minka Lavery ML 648-PL comes with 2 bulbs that stretch all the way across the fixture.
Minka Lavery Bathroom Fluorescent Collection
Other Products In The Minka Lavery Bathroom Fluorescent Collection
Minka Lavery 664-PL
2 Light 24.75" Width Energy Star Bathroom Bath Bar...$74.00-$74.00(3)
Minka Lavery ML 668-PL
2 Light 49.5" Width Energy Star Bathroom Bath Bar$103.90-$103.90(7)
Minka Lavery ML 666-PL
2 Light 37" Width Energy Star Bathroom Bath Bar$85.50-$85.50(5)
Minka Lavery ML 663-PL
2 Light 18.5" Width Energy Star Bathroom Bath Bar$86.00-$86.00(1)
Minka Lavery ML 642-PL
2 Light 24.75" Width Energy Star Bathroom Bath Bar$97.00-$97.00(2)
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.