|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Sconce Type||Wall Washer|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom|
|Watts Per Bulb||13|
Single Light 10" Width ADA Wall Sconce with Fluorescent Lamping
- Etched glass rectangular shade
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Can be mounted horizontally only
- Energy efficient
- California Title 24 compliant
- ADA compliant
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - GU24: The GU24 bulb base is used with self ballasted twist lock compact fluorescent bulbs and has a pin spread of 24 mm.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GU24 Bulb base uses primarily a Fluorescent bulb but is also available as Halogen, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: GU24
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 13
- Wattage: 13
- Voltage: 120
- Dimmable: No
- Height: 6.75"
- Width: 10"
- Extension: 3.5"
- HCO: 3.25"
- Shade Height: 5"
- Shade Width: 10.13"
- Backplate Height: 4.25"
- Backplate Width: 4.25"
- Energy Star: No
- ADA: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
- California Title 24: A regulation designed to encourage the use of lower energy lamping configurations in order to reduce the energy used for residential and commercial lighting within the state.
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights hung in walkways, halls, corridors, passageways or aisles. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
As part of the Minka Group, Minka Lavery has created a reputation of being a trendsetter in developing creative, innovative, and decorative lighting for the discerning designer or homeowner. Pleasing collections of modern, traditional, and transitional lights that will provide inspiration and options in creating your idea of the perfect living space throughout the home. Find the style and size of Minka Lavery indoor wall sconces that will give your home the best combination of form and function possible.
Additional Minka Lavery Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Minka Lavery Products
- Shop All Minka Lavery Energy Star Sconces Collection Products
Our SKU: ML 505-PL
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
The Minka Lavery ML 505-PL can only use CFLs with a max wattage of 13. I hope this helps.
Can I use a 26-watt CFL in this fixture?
A. The Minka Lavery ML 505-PL can only use CFLs with a max wattage of 13. I hope this helps.
The Minka Lavery ML 505-PL is 10"W x 6.75"H and extends 3.5" from the wall. This fixture also takes 1 13w spiral 4 pin bulb.
how wide is this fixture?
A. The Minka Lavery ML 505-PL is 10"W x 6.75"H and extends 3.5" from the wall. This fixture also takes 1 13w spiral 4 pin bulb.
This item is for indoor use only.
This is listed as an outdoor light. Is is designed for wet areas outside?
A. This item is for indoor use only.
The Minka Lavery ML 505-PL is not designed to be hung vertically.
Can this product be hung vertically?
A. The Minka Lavery ML 505-PL is not designed to be hung vertically.
Minka Lavery Energy Star Sconces Collection
Other Products In The Minka Lavery Energy Star Sconces Collection
Minka Lavery ML 368-PL
2 Light 12" Width ADA Flush Mount Wall Sconce$132.20-$132.20(1)
Minka Lavery ML 370-PL
1 Light 13.25" Width Wall Washer ADA Wall Sconce$53.55-$53.55(1)
Minka Lavery ML 371-PL
1 Light 8.75" Width ADA Flush Mount Wall Sconce$57.75-$57.75(1)
Minka Lavery ML 334-PL
2 Light 9" Width ADA Wall Sconce$98.60-$98.60(2)
Minka Lavery ML 341-PL
2 Light 6.75" Width ADA Wall Sconce with Fluoresce...$157.40-$157.40(2)
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.