Minka Lavery 368-PL
2 Light 12" Width ADA Flush Mount Wall Sconce
Two Light 12" Width ADA Wall Sconce
- Etched glass half cylinder shade
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Can be mounted horizontally only
- Energy efficient
- California Title 24 compliant
- ADA compliant
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - CFL Plugin: This is a quad-pin base with two bi-pin pairs. These are used with compact fluorescent tubes that plug into a light fixture that has a permanent ballast.
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Bulb Base: CFL Plugin
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 18
- Wattage: 36
- Voltage: 120
- Dimmable: No
- Height: 10"
- Width: 12"
- Extension: 4"
- HCO: 5"
- Shade Height: 10"
- Shade Width: 11.25"
- Backplate Height: 9.88"
- Backplate Width: 9.75"
- Energy Star: No
- ADA: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
- California Title 24: A regulation designed to encourage the use of lower energy lamping configurations in order to reduce the energy used for residential and commercial lighting within the state.
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights hung in walkways, halls, corridors, passageways or aisles. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
As part of the Minka Group, Minka Lavery has created a reputation of being a trendsetter in developing creative, innovative, and decorative lighting for the discerning designer or homeowner. Pleasing collections of modern, traditional, and transitional lights that will provide inspiration and options in creating your idea of the perfect living space throughout the home. Find the style and size of Minka Lavery indoor wall sconces that will give your home the best combination of form and function possible.
Additional Minka Lavery Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Minka Lavery 368-PL Brushed Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-s...
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall Sconce
Follow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.