|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Glass Features||Frosted Glass|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Pendant Size||Full Sized|
|Pendant Type||Single Pendant|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||Yes|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Single Light Indoor Full Sized Pendant from the Salon Grand Collection
- Salon Scavo glass bell shade
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- Sloped ceiling compatible
- Includes 6' of chain and 10' of wire
- Suitable for Dry Locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Canopy Height: 1.75"
- Canopy Width: 5.25"
- Chain Length: 72"
- Dimmable: Yes
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 22"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Pendant Type: Full Sized
- Product Weight: 9.04 lbs
- Shade Height: 5.5"
- Shade Material: Glass
- Shade Width: 15.5"
- Sloped Ceiling Compatible: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Wattage: 100
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
About Minka Lavery
As part of the Minka Group, Minka Lavery has created a reputation of being a trendsetter in developing creative, innovative, and decorative lighting for the discerning designer or homeowner. Pleasing collections of modern, traditional, and transitional lights that will provide inspiration and options in creating your idea of the perfect living space throughout the home. Find the style and size of Minka Lavery indoor pendants that will give your home the best combination of form and function possible.
Additional Minka Lavery Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Minka Lavery Products
- Shop All Minka Lavery Salon Grand Collection Products
Our SKU: ML 1551
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Florence Patina
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
This item includes 6' of chain and will mount on a sloped ceiling up to 15 degrees.
How long is the chain on this light and will it work on a sloped ceiling
A. This item includes 6' of chain and will mount on a sloped ceiling up to 15 degrees.
The Minka Lavery ML 1551 maximum bulb wattage is 100 watts for this fixture.
Can you put a larger size bulb in this one?
A. The Minka Lavery ML 1551 maximum bulb wattage is 100 watts for this fixture.
The Minka Lavery ML 1551 comes in a Florence Patina which is similar to an Aged Bronze/Copper.
What color is the finish?
A. The Minka Lavery ML 1551 comes in a Florence Patina which is similar to an Aged Bronze/Copper.
Minka Lavery Salon Grand Collection
Other Products In The Minka Lavery Salon Grand Collection
Minka Lavery 2848
6" Decorative Recessed Trim with Salon Scavo Glass...$31.44-$31.44(16)
Minka Lavery ML 1577
32-3/4" Ceiling Medallion from the Salon Grand Collection$230.90-$230.90(3)
Minka Lavery ML 1575
5 Light 1 Tier Chandelier from the Salon Grand Collection$409.40-$409.40(12)
Minka Lavery ML 1561
1 Light Indoor Mini Pendant from the Salon Grand C...$111.20-$111.20(1)
Minka Lavery ML 1571
1 Light Wallchiere Wall Sconce from the Salon Gran...$102.80-$102.80(1)
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.