|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Sconce Type||Wall Washer|
|Shade Shape||Half Cylinder|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Foyer|
|Watts Per Bulb||13|
Single Light 6" Width ADA Wall Sconce
- Frosted glass half cylinder shade
- Frosted glass shades diffuse and soften lighting
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Energy efficient
- California Title 24 compliant
- ADA compliant
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - GU24: The GU24 bulb base is used with self ballasted twist lock compact fluorescent bulbs and has a pin spread of 24 mm.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GU24 Bulb base uses primarily a Fluorescent bulb but is also available as Halogen, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: GU24
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 13
- Wattage: 13
- Voltage: 120
- Dimmable: No
- Height: 14.5"
- Width: 6"
- Extension: 3.25"
- HCO: 7.25"
- Shade Height: 13.25"
- Shade Width: 6"
- Backplate Height: 13.25"
- Backplate Width: 4"
- Energy Star: No
- ADA: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
- California Title 24: A regulation designed to encourage the use of lower energy lamping configurations in order to reduce the energy used for residential and commercial lighting within the state.
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights hung in walkways, halls, corridors, passageways or aisles. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
As part of the Minka Group, Minka Lavery has created a reputation of being a trendsetter in developing creative, innovative, and decorative lighting for the discerning designer or homeowner. Pleasing collections of modern, traditional, and transitional lights that will provide inspiration and options in creating your idea of the perfect living space throughout the home. Find the style and size of Minka Lavery indoor wall sconces that will give your home the best combination of form and function possible.
Additional Minka Lavery Links
Our SKU: 373
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
The Minka Lavery 373 is 120 volt compatible.
Is this line/120 voltage compatible?
A. The Minka Lavery 373 is 120 volt compatible.
The Minka Lavery 373 is not recommended for damp locations. This sconce is for an entry. foyer, or hallway.
Would this sconce be appropriate for a bathroom?
A. The Minka Lavery 373 is not recommended for damp locations. This sconce is for an entry. foyer, or hallway.
Yes, the Minka Lavery 373 can be mounted horizontally.
Can this be mounted horizontally?
A. Yes, the Minka Lavery 373 can be mounted horizontally.
The Minka Lavery 373 is not UL damp listed and would void the warranty if installed in a bathroom.
is it rated for a bathroom and what type of bulb does it use?
A. The Minka Lavery 373 is not UL damp listed and would void the warranty if installed in a bathroom.
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.