|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|Watts Per Bulb||13|
Three Light 23" Width Energy Star Bathroom Vanity Light with White Opal Shade
- Cylinder Shaped White Opal Glass Shade
- Can Be Mounted Up or Down
- Suitable for Damp Locations
- California Title 24 Compliant
- Bulb Base - GU24: The GU24 bulb base is used with self ballasted twist lock compact fluorescent bulbs and has a pin spread of 24 mm.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GU24 Bulb base uses primarily a Fluorescent bulb but is also available as Halogen, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Bulb Base: GU24
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 13
- Wattage: 39
- Dimmable: No
- Height: 9.75"
- Width: 23"
- Extension: 6.5"
- HCO: 8"
- Shade Height: 6.5"
- Shade Width: 4"
- Backplate Height: 4"
- Backplate Width: 7.75"
- Energy Star: Yes
- ADA: No
- California Title 24: A regulation designed to encourage the use of lower energy lamping configurations in order to reduce the energy used for residential and commercial lighting within the state.
- Energy Star is an international standard for energy efficient consumer products originated in the United States of America. Devices carrying the Energy Star service mark generally use 20%–30% less energy than required by federal standards.
About Minka Lavery:
As part of the Minka Group, Minka Lavery has created a reputation of being a trendsetter in developing creative, innovative, and decorative lighting for the discerning designer or homeowner. Pleasing collections of modern, traditional, and transitional lights that will provide inspiration and options in creating your idea of the perfect living space throughout the home. Find the style and size of Minka Lavery bathroom fixture that will give your bathroom the best combination of form and function possible.
Additional Minka Lavery Links
Our SKU: 3723
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The Minka Lavery 3723 is a reversible fixture and can be mounted either up or downwards.
Can this light be mounted upward or downward?
A. The Minka Lavery 3723 is a reversible fixture and can be mounted either up or downwards.
The Minka Lavery 3723 is recommended for up lighting only.
Does this fixture have to mounted in an upright position, or is it versatile?
A. The Minka Lavery 3723 is recommended for up lighting only.
This item is reversible and can mount facing up or down.
Can this be installed facing down as well?
A. This item is reversible and can mount facing up or down.
Minka Lavery Glass Note Collection
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.