|Bulb Base||CFL Plugin|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||17|
Four Light Fluorescent Flush Mount Ceiling Fixture
- White acrylic square shade
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - CFL Plugin: This is a quad-pin base with two bi-pin pairs. These are used with compact fluorescent tubes that plug into a light fixture that has a permanent ballast.
- Bulb Base: CFL Plugin
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Dimmable: No
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 5" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Length: 28.75"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Number of Bulbs: 4
- Product Weight: 17.11 lbs
- Shade Material: Synthetic
- Title 24: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Wattage: 68
- Watts Per Bulb: 17
- Width: 28.75" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- California Title 24: A regulation designed to encourage the use of lower energy lamping configurations in order to reduce the energy used for residential and commercial lighting within the state.
About Minka Lavery:
As part of the Minka Group, Minka Lavery has created a reputation of being a trendsetter in developing creative, innovative, and decorative lighting for the discerning designer or homeowner. Pleasing collections of modern, traditional, and transitional lights that will provide inspiration and options in creating your idea of the perfect living space throughout the home. Find the style and size of Minka Lavery indoor ceiling fixture, as a flush mount or a semi-flush mount, that will give your home the best combination of form and function possible.
Additional Minka Lavery Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Minka Lavery Products
- Shop All Minka Lavery Kitchen Fluorescent Collection Products
Our SKU: 1000-PL
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The Minka Lavery 1000-PL is the only one they have. I might suggest you look through our flourescent lighting and then narrow it down by the size as far as width and height. I wasn't able to locate anything similar with a bronze trim like that.
Do you have the same light in a smaller size?
A. The Minka Lavery 1000-PL is the only one they have. I might suggest you look through our flourescent lighting and then narrow it down by the size as far as width and height. I wasn't able to locate anything similar with a bronze trim like that.
The Lite Source KIT-2883 requires a DC current and homes run on AC current.
Would this light be suitable for a church with 20 ft high ceilings?
A. The Lite Source KIT-2883 requires a DC current and homes run on AC current.
The dimensions of the Minka Lavery 1000-PL are 29"(W) x 5"(H).
What size is the fixture? and how is it installed?
A. The dimensions of the Minka Lavery 1000-PL are 29"(W) x 5"(H).
Minka Lavery Kitchen Fluorescent Collection
Other Products In The Minka Lavery Kitchen Fluorescent Collection
Minka Lavery ML 1008-PL
Energy Star Rated Functional Fluorescent Ceiling F...$155.70-$155.70(8)
Minka Lavery ML 1007-PL
Energy Star Rated Functional Fluorescent Ceiling F...$122.31-$122.31(7)
Minka Lavery ML 1005-PL
2 Light Fluorescent Ceiling Fixture from the Kitch...$77.93-$77.93(5)
Minka Lavery ML 1002-PL
Energy Star Rated Functional Fluorescent Ceiling F...$230.76-$260.91(8)
Minka Lavery ML 1006-PL
4 Light Fluorescent Ceiling Fixture from the Kitch...$122.31-$122.31(6)
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.