|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Genre||Mission / Craftsman|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||6|
|Pendant Type||Bowl shaped|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Configure your Simple Mission 6 Light Foyer Pendant
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
- Define your Home with this Down Lighting Pendant
- Bowl Shaped Shade
- Fixture Directs Illumination In a Downward Direction
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 6
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent or Fluorescent
- Bulb Shape: A19
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 600
- Voltage: 120
- Height: 39"
- Width: 35.75"
- Shade Height: 19"
- Shade Width: 35.75"
- UL Listed: No
In the Box:
- (1) Cream Shade
- (1) Fixture
- (1) Canopy
Additional Meyda Tiffany Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Meyda Tiffany Products
- Shop All Meyda Tiffany Simple Mission Collection Products
Our SKU: 140868
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Meyda Lighting warrants your product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for five years. If you discover a defect in our product we will, at our option, repair using new components or, if repair is not possible, replace the fixture.
Exclusions: This warranty covers defects in manufacturing while using the product as recommended by the manufacturer. The warranty does not cover loss or theft, nor does coverage extend to damage caused by misuse, abuse, unauthorized modification, improper storage conditions, lightning or natural disaster. The warranty does not cover parts that are subject to normal wear and tear replacement such as sockets.