|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Pendant Size||Full Sized|
|Pendant Type||Single Pendant|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||No|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Kitchen|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||150|
Single Light Full Sized Pendant from the Metropolitan Collection
- Antique Brass Patina metal pyramid shade
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Maximum Height: 151 The maximum height the product can hang using included chains or rods
- Includes 10' of chain and 12' of wire
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Shape: R40
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Chain Length: 120"
- Dimmable: No
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 31.5"
- Length: 17.5"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Maximum Height: 151" (including chain / down rods)
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Product Weight: 9.26 lbs
- Sloped Ceiling Compatible: No
- Title 24: No
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 150
- Watts Per Bulb: 150
- Width: 15.25" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Metropolitan Lighting is created with European style in mind and is imagined specifically for the sophisticated American design project. Combining classic lines and modern sensibility and functionality, Metropolitan has transformed modern expectations for contemporary, luxury lighting. Metropolitan Lighting indoor pendants are available in various collections, styles, sizes, and finishes. Metropolitan - illuminating fine interiors since 1939.
Additional Metropolitan Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Metropolitan Products
- Shop All Metropolitan Island Light Collection Products
Our SKU: N762-1
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Brass Patina
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Metropolitan Island Light Collection
Other Products In The Metropolitan Island Light Collection
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.