|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Dining Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Two Light Torchiere Wall Sconce from the Terraza Villa Collection
- Spumante Strato glass oval shade
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Can be mounted facing upward only
- Suitable for indoor dry locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- ADA: No
- Backplate Width: 5.13"
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Dimmable: No
- Energy Star: No
- Extension: 6.5" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- HCO: 17.5" (height from center of outlet)
- Height: 65.25"
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Product Weight: 10.25 lbs
- Title 24: No
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Wattage: 200
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Width: 10.75" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Metropolitan Lighting is created with European style in mind and is imagined specifically for the sophisticated American design project. Combining classic lines and modern sensibility and functionality, Metropolitan has transformed modern expectations for contemporary, luxury lighting. Metropolitan Lighting indoor wall sconces are available in various collections, styles, sizes, and finishes. Metropolitan - illuminating fine interiors since 1939.
Additional Metropolitan Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Metropolitan Products
- Shop All Metropolitan Terraza Villa Collection Products
Our SKU: N6482
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Terraza Villa Patina w/ Gold Leaf Accents
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
The Metropolitan N6482 Renaissance 2 Light Wall Sconce is a hard wired version, and unfortunately this fixture is not available in a plug in version.
Is this a plug in or does it have to be hard-wired? Do you carry plug in models?
A. The Metropolitan N6482 Renaissance 2 Light Wall Sconce is a hard wired version, and unfortunately this fixture is not available in a plug in version.
Metropolitan Terraza Villa Collection
Other Products In The Metropolitan Terraza Villa Collection
6 Light 1 Tier Candle Style Chandelier from the Te...$1,300.00-$1,300.00
3 Light Bowl Shaped Pendant from the Terraza Villa...$700.00-$700.00
13 Light 2 Tier Candle Style Chandelier from the T...$2,990.00-$2,990.00
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.