3 Light Lantern Pendant from the Montparnasse Collection
Three Light Lantern Pendant from the Montparnasse Collection
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Maximum Height: 148 The maximum height the product can hang using included chains or rods
- Includes 12' of chain and 15' of wire
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Chain Length: 144"
- Dimmable: No
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 28"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Maximum Height: 148" (including chain / down rods)
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Product Weight: 16.76 lbs
- Sloped Ceiling Compatible: No
- Title 24: No
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 180
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Width: 11.75" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Wire Length: 180"
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Metropolitan Lighting is created with European style in mind and is imagined specifically for the sophisticated American design project. Combining classic lines and modern sensibility and functionality, Metropolitan has transformed modern expectations for contemporary, luxury lighting. Metropolitan Lighting indoor pendants are available in various collections, styles, sizes, and finishes. Metropolitan - illuminating fine interiors since 1939.
Additional Metropolitan Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Metropolitan N6105-20 French Black
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.