|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Kitchen|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Three Light Semi-Flush Ceiling Fixture from the Sanguesa Collection
- Vidrio Artistico glass bowl shade
- Clear decorative accents
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- Suitable for indoor dry locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Canopy Height: 2.25"
- Canopy Width: 5.63"
- Dimmable: Yes
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 19"
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Shade Height: 3.25"
- Shade Width: 14"
- Title 24: No
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Width: 26.5" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Metropolitan Lighting is created with European style in mind and is imagined specifically for the sophisticated American design project. Combining classic lines and modern sensibility and functionality, Metropolitan has transformed modern expectations for contemporary, luxury lighting. Metropolitan Lighting ceiling fixtures are available in various collections, styles, sizes, and finishes. Metropolitan - illuminating fine interiors since 1939.
Additional Metropolitan Links
Our SKU: N6070
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Sanguesa Patina
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Metropolitan N6070 is a hard brown color with a softer bronze color made to look aged for a classic look.
How would you describe the colors in this fixture? It appears to have gray/silver tones along with bronze tones. It looks beautiful but I can't use colors from the gray family so I just wanted to make sure.
A. The Metropolitan N6070 is a hard brown color with a softer bronze color made to look aged for a classic look.
The Metropolitan N6070 weighs approximately 13 lbs.
How much does this fixture weigh?
A. The Metropolitan N6070 weighs approximately 13 lbs.
Metropolitan Sanguesa Collection
Other Products In The Metropolitan Sanguesa Collection
3 Light Urn Pendant from the Sanguesa Collection$559.95-$559.95
2 Light Lantern Wall Sconce from the Sanguesa Collection$264.95-$264.95
2 Light Flush Mount Ceiling Fixture from the Sangu...$199.95-$199.95(1)
3 Light Bowl Shaped Pendant from the Sanguesa Collection$959.95-$959.95
1 Light Torchiere Wall Sconce from the Sanguesa Collection$454.95-$454.95(1)
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.