We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Accent Light Type||Tree / Wall Mount|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent|
|Collection||Side Door EE|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||13|
- Single bulb outdoor wall sconces add a touch of elegance to any landscape
- Housing is constructed of aluminum - providing years of reliable performance
- Fully covered under Maxim's 1-year limited warranty
- Features Lantern Shaped Glass Shade
- Pair this sconce with a variety of post lights from the Side Door EE Collection for a coordinated landscape
- Energy Star rated product
- Photocell technology - operates light automatically at dusk
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Height: 12" (measured from bottom of shade or bulb to highest point on fixture)
- Width: 7.5" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Depth: 5.5" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Light Source: Compact Fluorescent, GU24 base socket
- Requires (1) 13 watt Compact Fluorescent bulb Included
- Lighting Direction: Ambient Lighting
- Power Usage Max: 13 watts (at 120 V)
- Location Rating: Wet Location
- Bulb Base - GU24: The GU24 bulb base is used with self ballasted twist lock compact fluorescent bulbs and has a pin spread of 24 mm.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GU24 Bulb base uses primarily a Fluorescent bulb but is also available as Halogen, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: GU24
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 13
- Wattage: 13
- Voltage: 120
- Average Hours: 10000
- Lumens: 900
- Dimmable: No
- Height: 12"
- Width: 7.5"
- Extension: 5.5"
- HCO: 6.5"
- Backplate Height: 11.7"
- Backplate Width: 7.5"
- Dark Sky: No
- Motion Sensor: No
- Photocell: Yes
- ADA: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Wet Location
- Title 20 is a California law intended to reduce energy consumption by regulating the types of bulb bases and bulbs being sold to California Residents. The fixture must either have a dedicated fluorescent socket, a GU24 Socket, or include a CFL bulb in the box.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Maxim Links
Our SKU: MX 85928
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Rust Patina*
85928TP OSS Pricing
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
The Maxim MX 85928 panels are made of glass. This fixture is closed at the bottom.
Are the panels real glass or plastic? Also, is the fixture open at the bottom?
A. The Maxim MX 85928 panels are made of glass. This fixture is closed at the bottom.
This item extends 5.5"
Doesn't show a side view. How far does this stickout from the wall??
A. This item extends 5.5"
Both the Maxim MX 85928 Energy Star Rated Functional Outdoor Wall Sconce and the 85926 Side Door 1 Light Outdoor Wall Sconce are from the Side Door ES Collection and are intended to compliment each other.
Is 85928 basically the same style as 85926 (in other words if I use the 85926 as a porch light will the 85928 look consistent as a light over garage door)?
A. Both the Maxim MX 85928 Energy Star Rated Functional Outdoor Wall Sconce and the 85926 Side Door 1 Light Outdoor Wall Sconce are from the Side Door ES Collection and are intended to compliment each other.
Thank you for your question. In order to mount the Maxim MX 85928 on vinyl siding the block would need to be 10.5"L X 18 3/4" W.
What size mounting block does this fixture require to mount on vinyl siding?
A. Thank you for your question. In order to mount the Maxim MX 85928 on vinyl siding the block would need to be 10.5"L X 18 3/4" W.
With the exceptions listed below, Maxim Lighting International products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for ONE YEAR from date of shipment. The exceptions are:
The CounterMax™ MX-L LED Under Cabinet Lighting 87902WT/SA/MB, 87904WT/SA/MB, and 87906WT/SA/MB will be warranted for normal use for 25 years while the original purchaser owns it. Normal use means residential non-commercial use for no more than 6 hours per day in an environment that does not exceed 77°F.
The CounterMax™ MX-X12 Xenon Under Cabinet Lighting 87849WT/MB, 87851WT/MB, 87852WT/MB, 87853WT/MB, 87859WT/MB, 87861WT/MB, 87862WT/MB, 87863WT/MB will be warranted for normal use for 15 years while the original purchaser owns it. Normal use means residential non-commercial use for no more than 6 hours per day in an environment that does not exceed 77°F.
All Vivex™ outdoor fixtures will be warranted for normal use for 3 years while the original purchaser owns it.
Maxim Lighting International will, at its election, repair, replace or make appropriate adjustment where Maxim Lighting International inspection discloses any such defects occurring in normal usage within one (1) year after date of shipment. Maxim Lighting International is not responsible for removal or installation costs. This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the product only and that Maxim Lighting International is not responsible for any labor incurred. Use of incorrect installation methods and/or bulb wattage will void the warranty.
To obtain warranty service contact Maxim Lighting International either through your Dealer, Contractor or E-tailer, or by writing Maxim Lighting International, Attn: Customer Service Department, 253 North Vineland Avenue, City of Industry, CA 95746, USA, or by calling 1-800-486-2946 from within the USA and 1-626-956-4200 outside of the USA.
IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING THAT OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE EXPRESSLY LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY. MAXIM LIGHTING INTERNATIONAL AND/OR SELLER DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Some states/provinces do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of special, incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state/province to state/province.