|Accent Light Type||Tree / Wall Mount|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||13|
- Single bulb outdoor wall sconces add a touch of elegance to any landscape
- Housing is constructed of aluminum - providing years of reliable performance
- Fully covered under Maxim's 1-year limited warranty
- Features Lantern Shaped Glass Shade
- Pair this sconce with a variety of post lights from the Side Door Collection for a coordinated landscape
- Energy Star rated product
- Photocell technology - operates light automatically at dusk
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Height: 10" (measured from bottom of shade or bulb to highest point on fixture)
- Width: 5.5" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Depth: 6" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Light Source: Compact Fluorescent, GU24 base socket
- Requires (1) 13 watt Compact Fluorescent bulb Included
- Lighting Direction: Ambient Lighting
- Power Usage Max: 13 watts (at 120 V)
- Location Rating: Wet Location
- Bulb Base - GU24: The GU24 bulb base is used with self ballasted twist lock compact fluorescent bulbs and has a pin spread of 24 mm.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GU24 Bulb base uses primarily a Fluorescent bulb but is also available as Halogen, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: GU24
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 13
- Wattage: 13
- Voltage: 120
- Average Hours: 10000
- Color Temperature: 2700K
- Lumens: 900
- Dimmable: No
- Height: 10"
- Width: 5.5"
- Extension: 6"
- HCO: 1"
- Backplate Height: 4.5"
- Backplate Width: 4.5"
- Dark Sky: No
- Motion Sensor: No
- Photocell: Yes
- ADA: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Wet Location
- Title 20 is a California law intended to reduce energy consumption by regulating the types of bulb bases and bulbs being sold to California Residents. The fixture must either have a dedicated fluorescent socket, a GU24 Socket, or include a CFL bulb in the box.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Maxim Links
Our SKU: MX 85926
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Empire Bronze*
- Rust Patina*
85926TP OSS Pricing
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
11 Questions from the Community
Yes, this item has an open bottom.
Is the bulb replaced via an open bottom to this fixture or do you have to remove something to replace it?
A. Yes, this item has an open bottom.
You are correct. A 13w CFL is generally the equivlent of a 60w incandescent.
Is a 13w CFL bulb equivalent to a 60w incandescent, or am I wrong?
A. You are correct. A 13w CFL is generally the equivlent of a 60w incandescent.
The Maxim MX 85926 takes a 13w compact fluorescent with a GU24 base, which is a bi-pin base which you fit in and turn slightly to hold in place.
Does the Maxim 85926 take a 13w CFL plug-in or screw-in?
A. The Maxim MX 85926 takes a 13w compact fluorescent with a GU24 base, which is a bi-pin base which you fit in and turn slightly to hold in place.
The Maxim MX 85926 comes with a photocell included & is EnergyStar certified.
I'm building a home & need exterior lighting that is energy efficient, motion controlled, or light sensitive. Does this light meet that standard?
A. The Maxim MX 85926 comes with a photocell included & is EnergyStar certified.
Thank you for your question! Unfortunately these are not set up to be wired into the same switch. If they were put on the same switch they would blink on and off. If you have any more questions please feel free to contact me directly!
If I install 2 of these & they are both turned on by the same light switch, will the photosensors cause them to blink on & off?
A. Thank you for your question! Unfortunately these are not set up to be wired into the same switch. If they were put on the same switch they would blink on and off. If you have any more questions please feel free to contact me directly!
The Maxim MX 85926 is not adjustable.
Is there any sensitivity adjustment on the light?
A. The Maxim MX 85926 is not adjustable.
This item is made of cast aluminum.
is this acrylic or cast aluminum? Product details lists one, technical specs the other.
A. This item is made of cast aluminum.
The Maxim MX 85926 is made in China.
Is this product made in USA?
A. The Maxim MX 85926 is made in China.
The Maxim MX 85926 can take a bulb with a maxim wattage of 13.
What is the maximum watt bulb that this lamp can hold?
A. The Maxim MX 85926 can take a bulb with a maxim wattage of 13.
This item does include a photo cell. Item # 1026 is a coordinating fixture that does NOT include a photo cell. It must be hard-wired and does not include a switch.
Is this style lighting only by photocell; does it have an on/off switch? Does it need to be plugged in and how does it afix to wall?
A. This item does include a photo cell. Item # 1026 is a coordinating fixture that does NOT include a photo cell. It must be hard-wired and does not include a switch.
The Maxim MX 85926 uses a GU24 13w bulb.
Where can I buy replacement bulbs for this fixture?
The Maxim MX 85926 uses a GU24 13w bulb.
Maxim Side Door ES Collection
With the exceptions listed below, Maxim Lighting International products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for ONE YEAR from date of shipment. The exceptions are:
The CounterMax™ MX-L LED Under Cabinet Lighting 87902WT/SA/MB, 87904WT/SA/MB, and 87906WT/SA/MB will be warranted for normal use for 25 years while the original purchaser owns it. Normal use means residential non-commercial use for no more than 6 hours per day in an environment that does not exceed 77°F.
The CounterMax™ MX-X12 Xenon Under Cabinet Lighting 87849WT/MB, 87851WT/MB, 87852WT/MB, 87853WT/MB, 87859WT/MB, 87861WT/MB, 87862WT/MB, 87863WT/MB will be warranted for normal use for 15 years while the original purchaser owns it. Normal use means residential non-commercial use for no more than 6 hours per day in an environment that does not exceed 77°F.
All Vivex™ outdoor fixtures will be warranted for normal use for 3 years while the original purchaser owns it.
Maxim Lighting International will, at its election, repair, replace or make appropriate adjustment where Maxim Lighting International inspection discloses any such defects occurring in normal usage within one (1) year after date of shipment. Maxim Lighting International is not responsible for removal or installation costs. This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the product only and that Maxim Lighting International is not responsible for any labor incurred. Use of incorrect installation methods and/or bulb wattage will void the warranty.
To obtain warranty service contact Maxim Lighting International either through your Dealer, Contractor or E-tailer, or by writing Maxim Lighting International, Attn: Customer Service Department, 253 North Vineland Avenue, City of Industry, CA 95746, USA, or by calling 1-800-486-2946 from within the USA and 1-626-956-4200 outside of the USA.
IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING THAT OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE EXPRESSLY LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY. MAXIM LIGHTING INTERNATIONAL AND/OR SELLER DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Some states/provinces do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of special, incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state/province to state/province.