We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Finish Application||Polished, Satin|
|Light Direction||Up / Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
- Fully covered under Maxim's 1-year limited warranty
- Fixture housing is constructed of aluminum - ensuring years of reliable performance
- Features a bell shaped glass shade
- Fixture may be installed with glass up or down sending illumination in that respective direction
- Maxim's line of bathroom fixtures are designed to disperse optimal light for all lavatory needs
- Fixture features a full backplate - provides a sturdy mount and coordinated aesthetics
- Bulbs not included with this model - upon checkout bulbs will be offered
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Height: 7" (measured from top most to bottom most point on fixture)
- Width: 30" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Extension (Depth): 8" (measured from wall to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Number of Bulbs: 4
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent or Incandescent
- Wattage Per Bulb: 100
Bulb Base and Compatibility:
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
Additional Maxim Links
Our SKU: MX 8014
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Oil Rubbed Bronze*
- Polished Brass*
- Polished Brass / Satin Nickel*
- Polished Chrome*
- Satin Nickel*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
8 Questions from the Community
The Maxim MX 8014 is made out of 100% aluminum.
is this made out of 100% aluminum ?
A. The Maxim MX 8014 is made out of 100% aluminum.
The Maxim MX 8014 does not have a movable back plate.
Does this light come with a movable back plate for an off center light box?
A. The Maxim MX 8014 does not have a movable back plate.
The dimensions of the Maxim MX 8016MR are 48"(W) x 7"(H).
How wide is the 7 light fixture?
A. The dimensions of the Maxim MX 8016MR are 48"(W) x 7"(H).
The Maxim MX 8014 with the marble glass is a white swirled glass. The wilshire glass is and off white hue.
The description says marble glass or wilshire glass. What is the difference?
A. The Maxim MX 8014 with the marble glass is a white swirled glass. The wilshire glass is and off white hue.
The Maxim MX 8014 is 30" on the front side of the backplate on this fixture. However, it is 26 3/8" on the backside of the backplate that attaches to the wall.
The description measurement is 30", but the backplate dimensions are stated as 26-3/8". I need 30" Is 30" or 26-3/8".
A. The Maxim MX 8014 is 30" on the front side of the backplate on this fixture. However, it is 26 3/8" on the backside of the backplate that attaches to the wall.
The Maxim MX 8014 has a backplate dimension of 26-3/8" long by 4-3/8" wide.
What is the backplate dimension on MX8014?
A. The Maxim MX 8014 has a backplate dimension of 26-3/8" long by 4-3/8" wide.
Yes, this item is reversible and can mount facing up or down.
Can this fixture be fliped 180 degrees? (lights pointing up)
A. Yes, this item is reversible and can mount facing up or down.
No, this series comes in 1, 2, 4, or 7 lights per fixture.
Does this also come in a six light fixture?
A. No, this series comes in 1, 2, 4, or 7 lights per fixture.
Maxim Essentials Collection
With the exceptions listed below, Maxim Lighting International products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for ONE YEAR from date of shipment. The exceptions are:
The CounterMax™ MX-L LED Under Cabinet Lighting 87902WT/SA/MB, 87904WT/SA/MB, and 87906WT/SA/MB will be warranted for normal use for 25 years while the original purchaser owns it. Normal use means residential non-commercial use for no more than 6 hours per day in an environment that does not exceed 77°F.
The CounterMax™ MX-X12 Xenon Under Cabinet Lighting 87849WT/MB, 87851WT/MB, 87852WT/MB, 87853WT/MB, 87859WT/MB, 87861WT/MB, 87862WT/MB, 87863WT/MB will be warranted for normal use for 15 years while the original purchaser owns it. Normal use means residential non-commercial use for no more than 6 hours per day in an environment that does not exceed 77°F.
All Vivex™ outdoor fixtures will be warranted for normal use for 3 years while the original purchaser owns it.
Maxim Lighting International will, at its election, repair, replace or make appropriate adjustment where Maxim Lighting International inspection discloses any such defects occurring in normal usage within one (1) year after date of shipment. Maxim Lighting International is not responsible for removal or installation costs. This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the product only and that Maxim Lighting International is not responsible for any labor incurred. Use of incorrect installation methods and/or bulb wattage will void the warranty.
To obtain warranty service contact Maxim Lighting International either through your Dealer, Contractor or E-tailer, or by writing Maxim Lighting International, Attn: Customer Service Department, 253 North Vineland Avenue, City of Industry, CA 95746, USA, or by calling 1-800-486-2946 from within the USA and 1-626-956-4200 outside of the USA.
IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING THAT OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE EXPRESSLY LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY. MAXIM LIGHTING INTERNATIONAL AND/OR SELLER DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Some states/provinces do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of special, incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state/province to state/province.