We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Accent Light Type||Tree / Wall Mount|
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||5|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||40|
- Multi-bulb outdoor wall sconces add a touch of elegance to any landscape
- Housing is constructed of brass - providing years of reliable performance
- Fully covered under Maxim's 1-year limited warranty
- Features Lantern Shaped Glass Shade
- Pair this sconce with a variety of post lights from the South Park Collection for a coordinated landscape
- ADA compliant (fixture extends no more than 4" from wall/mounting surface)
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Height: 21" (measured from bottom of shade or bulb to highest point on fixture)
- Width: 12" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Depth: 12" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Light Source: Incandescent, Candelabra (E12) base socket
- Requires (5) 40 watt Incandescent bulbs Not Included
- Lighting Direction: Ambient Lighting
- Power Usage Max: 200 watts (at 120 V)
- Location Rating: Wet Location
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 5
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 40
- Wattage: 200
- Voltage: 120
- Average Hours: 1500
- Color Temperature: 2700K
- Lumens: 1920
- Dimmable: Yes
- Height: 21"
- Width: 12"
- Extension: 12"
- HCO: 10.5"
- Backplate Height: 9.5"
- Backplate Width: 5.5"
- Dark Sky: No
- Motion Sensor: No
- Photocell: No
- ADA: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Wet Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Maxim Links
Our SKU: MX 4193
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Acid Verde*
- Antique Brass*
- Candle Skin Ivory*
- Empire Bronze*
- Polished Brass*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Maxim South Park Collection
Other Products In The Maxim South Park Collection
Maxim MX 4010
South Park 1 Light Outdoor Wall Sconce$39.00-$86.00
Maxim MX 4011
South Park 1 Light Outdoor Wall Sconce$92.00-$92.00
Maxim MX 4005
1 Light Outdoor Wall Sconce$94.00-$94.00
Maxim MX 4192
South Park 3 Light Outdoor Lantern Wall Sconce$72.00-$168.00
Maxim MX 6096-LQ
South Park 5 Light Outdoor Lantern Pendant$67.00-$67.00
With the exceptions listed below, Maxim Lighting International products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for ONE YEAR from date of shipment. The exceptions are:
The CounterMax™ MX-L LED Under Cabinet Lighting 87902WT/SA/MB, 87904WT/SA/MB, and 87906WT/SA/MB will be warranted for normal use for 25 years while the original purchaser owns it. Normal use means residential non-commercial use for no more than 6 hours per day in an environment that does not exceed 77°F.
The CounterMax™ MX-X12 Xenon Under Cabinet Lighting 87849WT/MB, 87851WT/MB, 87852WT/MB, 87853WT/MB, 87859WT/MB, 87861WT/MB, 87862WT/MB, 87863WT/MB will be warranted for normal use for 15 years while the original purchaser owns it. Normal use means residential non-commercial use for no more than 6 hours per day in an environment that does not exceed 77°F.
All Vivex™ outdoor fixtures will be warranted for normal use for 3 years while the original purchaser owns it.
Maxim Lighting International will, at its election, repair, replace or make appropriate adjustment where Maxim Lighting International inspection discloses any such defects occurring in normal usage within one (1) year after date of shipment. Maxim Lighting International is not responsible for removal or installation costs. This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the product only and that Maxim Lighting International is not responsible for any labor incurred. Use of incorrect installation methods and/or bulb wattage will void the warranty.
To obtain warranty service contact Maxim Lighting International either through your Dealer, Contractor or E-tailer, or by writing Maxim Lighting International, Attn: Customer Service Department, 253 North Vineland Avenue, City of Industry, CA 95746, USA, or by calling 1-800-486-2946 from within the USA and 1-626-956-4200 outside of the USA.
IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING THAT OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE EXPRESSLY LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY. MAXIM LIGHTING INTERNATIONAL AND/OR SELLER DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Some states/provinces do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of special, incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state/province to state/province.