|Base Color||Brass, Bronze|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Location Rating||Wet Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
- Marble Glass Shade
- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Made of Iron
- UL Listed for Wet Location
- Requires (1) 100 watt Medium (E26) base bulb (Not Included)
- All Maxim products are warrantied to be free from defects in material and workmanship for one year from date of shipment
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 6.5"
- Width: 6" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Extension: 9" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Backplate Height: 6.13"
- Backplate Width: 4.13"
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
About Maxim Lighting
Maxim Lighting was started by two brothers in 1970. Their vision was to operate the business based on customer satisfaction leading them to be innovative in design and utility. They implemented the vision with great success, quickly becoming a leader in the lighting industry. The company is still led by the brothers who started the company and is operated based on the original principles. Today, Maxim Lighting offers a wide range of value solutions to update and upgrade the style of any home. Styles and collections are available for every decorative project imaginable, all for a great value.
Additional Maxim Links
Our SKU: MX 2686
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Acorn / Marble Glass*
- Country Stone / Marble Glass*
- Oil Rubbed Bronze / Marble Glass*
- Oil Rubbed Bronze / Wilshire Glass*
- Pewter / Marble Glass*
- Polished Brass / Marble Glass*
- Satin Nickel / Marble Glass*
- White Gold / Marble Glass*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
The Maxim MX 2686 needs to be direct wired.
Does this have to be direct wired or does it come with a plug in cord?
A. The Maxim MX 2686 needs to be direct wired.
The Maxim MX 2686 can be mounted up or down. Nothing is affected negatively when facing this light down.
Many wall lights like this one are described & shown as upward facing lights. Is it bad to mount them facing down for any reason?
A. The Maxim MX 2686 can be mounted up or down. Nothing is affected negatively when facing this light down.
The Maxim MX 2686 can be installed either up or down.
Can this fixture be hung facing down?
A. The Maxim MX 2686 can be installed either up or down.
The Maxim MX 2686 backplate is 4" wide.
How wide is the base?
The Maxim MX 2686 backplate is 4" wide.
Maxim Malaga Collection
Other Products In The Maxim Malaga Collection
Maxim MX 2682
Malaga 3 Light Bowl Shaped Pendant$39.00-$39.00(1)
Maxim MX 2682-LQ
Malaga 3 Light Bowl Shaped Pendant$39.00-$39.00
Malaga 5 Light 1 Tier Chandelier$146.00-$152.00
Malaga 5 Light 1 Tier Chandelier$130.00-$136.00
Malaga 3 Light 1 Tier Chandelier$104.00-$108.00
With the exceptions listed below, Maxim Lighting International products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for ONE YEAR from date of shipment. The exceptions are:
The CounterMax™ MX-L LED Under Cabinet Lighting 87902WT/SA/MB, 87904WT/SA/MB, and 87906WT/SA/MB will be warranted for normal use for 25 years while the original purchaser owns it. Normal use means residential non-commercial use for no more than 6 hours per day in an environment that does not exceed 77°F.
The CounterMax™ MX-X12 Xenon Under Cabinet Lighting 87849WT/MB, 87851WT/MB, 87852WT/MB, 87853WT/MB, 87859WT/MB, 87861WT/MB, 87862WT/MB, 87863WT/MB will be warranted for normal use for 15 years while the original purchaser owns it. Normal use means residential non-commercial use for no more than 6 hours per day in an environment that does not exceed 77°F.
All Vivex™ outdoor fixtures will be warranted for normal use for 3 years while the original purchaser owns it.
Maxim Lighting International will, at its election, repair, replace or make appropriate adjustment where Maxim Lighting International inspection discloses any such defects occurring in normal usage within one (1) year after date of shipment. Maxim Lighting International is not responsible for removal or installation costs. This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the product only and that Maxim Lighting International is not responsible for any labor incurred. Use of incorrect installation methods and/or bulb wattage will void the warranty.
To obtain warranty service contact Maxim Lighting International either through your Dealer, Contractor or E-tailer, or by writing Maxim Lighting International, Attn: Customer Service Department, 253 North Vineland Avenue, City of Industry, CA 95746, USA, or by calling 1-800-486-2946 from within the USA and 1-626-956-4200 outside of the USA.
IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING THAT OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE EXPRESSLY LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY. MAXIM LIGHTING INTERNATIONAL AND/OR SELLER DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Some states/provinces do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of special, incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state/province to state/province.