We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||75|
- Fully covered under Maxim's 1-year limited warranty
- Fixture housing is constructed of iron - ensuring years of reliable performance
- Features a bell shaped glass shade
- Fixture sends illumination in an upward direction
- Curled metal arms add a distinctively attractive look to the fixture
- Dimmable fixture - designed to work with most standard dimmer switches
- Sturdy mounting assembly keeps fixture firmly placed
- Height: 15.5" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point on fixture)
- Width: 18.5" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Location Rating: Dry location / indoor
- Input Voltage: 120 V
- Max Fixture Wattage: 225
- Watts Per Bulb: 75
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent or Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Bulb(s) Included: No (when adding to cart bulb options will be presented)
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
For over four decades Maxim Lighting has been an industry leader of new and innovative lighting designs. It is Maxim’s commitment to its customers that drives their ever evolving design options and unsurpassed quality. From ceiling fans to a wide variety of indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures in both classic and contemporary styles, Maxim is a staple of unique elegance that will brighten any home.
Additional Maxim Links
Our SKU: MX 2652
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Acorn / Marble Glass*
- Country Stone / Marble Glass*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
No, this item is UL listed for dry locations only.
can this be hung in a bathroom?
A. No, this item is UL listed for dry locations only.
Yes, the overall height from the canopy to the finial measures 16"h
Is this a 16" drop from ceiling to finial tip? We need the total length mounted to be under 18". Thanks!
A. Yes, the overall height from the canopy to the finial measures 16"h
Maxim Pacific Collection
Other Products In The Maxim Pacific Collection
Maxim MX 91068
Single Light Mini Pendant from the Pacific Collection$44.00-$46.00(1)
Maxim MX 8025
Pacific 1 Light Wall Washer$34.00-$34.00(3)
Maxim MX 8023
Pacific 26" Wide 3-Bulb Bathroom Light Fixture$104.00-$110.00(1)
Maxim MX 8026
Pacific 1 Light Wall Washer$28.00-$28.00(1)
Maxim MX 2654
Pacific 3 Light Bowl Shaped Pendant$134.82-$163.80(2)
With the exceptions listed below, Maxim Lighting International products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for ONE YEAR from date of shipment. The exceptions are:
The CounterMax™ MX-L LED Under Cabinet Lighting 87902WT/SA/MB, 87904WT/SA/MB, and 87906WT/SA/MB will be warranted for normal use for 25 years while the original purchaser owns it. Normal use means residential non-commercial use for no more than 6 hours per day in an environment that does not exceed 77°F.
The CounterMax™ MX-X12 Xenon Under Cabinet Lighting 87849WT/MB, 87851WT/MB, 87852WT/MB, 87853WT/MB, 87859WT/MB, 87861WT/MB, 87862WT/MB, 87863WT/MB will be warranted for normal use for 15 years while the original purchaser owns it. Normal use means residential non-commercial use for no more than 6 hours per day in an environment that does not exceed 77°F.
All Vivex™ outdoor fixtures will be warranted for normal use for 3 years while the original purchaser owns it.
Maxim Lighting International will, at its election, repair, replace or make appropriate adjustment where Maxim Lighting International inspection discloses any such defects occurring in normal usage within one (1) year after date of shipment. Maxim Lighting International is not responsible for removal or installation costs. This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the product only and that Maxim Lighting International is not responsible for any labor incurred. Use of incorrect installation methods and/or bulb wattage will void the warranty.
To obtain warranty service contact Maxim Lighting International either through your Dealer, Contractor or E-tailer, or by writing Maxim Lighting International, Attn: Customer Service Department, 253 North Vineland Avenue, City of Industry, CA 95746, USA, or by calling 1-800-486-2946 from within the USA and 1-626-956-4200 outside of the USA.
IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING THAT OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE EXPRESSLY LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY. MAXIM LIGHTING INTERNATIONAL AND/OR SELLER DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Some states/provinces do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of special, incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state/province to state/province.